Exhibitors have included 80 or more companies in software, office design, promotions and novelties, photo/x-ray equipment, orthodontic supplies, office equipment, practice management, technical equipment, and practice marketing. There is also a new product demonstration time.
We have a great program planned for this year which includes:
- New and Young Orthodontists Program
- FREE Registration for doctors who have been out of residency for less than 5 years graduating on or after October 1, 2010
- Service Project at Give Kids the World Village
- Lectures by well known speakers
- Orthovation - the "Office of the Future" in the Exhibit Hall along with many of your trusted vendors
Founded in 1921, the SAO has approximately 2,300 members in all categories and is the second largest of the regional (constituent) associations of the American Association of Orthodontists. It is the only AAO regional association with its own office building and full-time staff.
Originally incorporated as the Southern Society of Orthodontists in Tennessee in 1950, the association was incorporated as the Southern Association of Orthodontists in Georgia on September 12, 1990. Included in its geographic area are the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana (east of the Mississippi), Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.