Information security training in Washington, DC from SANS Institute, the global leader in information security training. At SANSFIRE 2017, SANS offers more than 45 hands-on, immersion-style security training courses taught by real-world practitioners. The site of SANSFIRE 2017 (July 22-29) is Washington Marriott Wardman Park.
Now is the time to advance your career and develop skills to better protect your organization. Join us at SANSFIRE 2017 in Washington DC from July 22-29 to learn directly from the world’s top cybersecurity practitioners. Through hands-on immersion training, our courses will provide you with the cutting-edge skills to defend your organization against security breaches and prevent future attacks. Choose from over 45 courses in cyber defense, detection and monitoring, penetration testing, incident response, cyber threat intelligence, ethical hacking, security management, audit, legal, secure development, ICS/SCADA security.
- 45+ hands-on information security courses taught by the industry's top instructors
- Core NetWars Experience & DFIR NetWars Tournament: July 27 - 28
- State of the Internet Panel Discussion with the SANS ISC (Internet Storm Center) Incident Handlers: July 24
- One-Day Course: Begins on Sunday, July 23
- Two-Day Courses: Begin on Saturday, July 22
- Four-, Five-, and Six-Day Courses: Begin on Monday, July 24
- NetWars Tournaments: Thursday, July 27 and Friday, July 28 at 6:30 p.m.
Many of our courses, which cover all disciplines, are associated with a GIAC Certification and OnDemand Bundles.
Nothing beats the SANS live training experience but if you are unable to attend learn how you can attend remotely. Register today.
To follow or tweet about this event, use hashtag #SANSFIRE. Follow SANS at http://twitter.com/SANSInstitute