CISOs must manage budgets, garner support from non-technical executive management and stakeholders, oversee a team of IT security professionals, support and enable the latest business innovations, and - oh yeah - keep the organization safe from hacks, intrusions, APT, malware and a constant stream of emerging threats. It's a tall order, one that requires both a breadth and depth of technical knowledge, experience and leadership skill.
At this summit, Security Leaders and SANS subject matter experts will provide crucial insights, advice and experiences relevant for both current and aspiring CISOs. The format will partner senior CISOs and security leaders with SANS experts, pairing experiences, best practices, lessons learned (the hard way), and career advice, with depth on key security topics and emerging trends... So you can stay ahead of the curve - and impress your management.
Topics and themes to be explored include:
- Building an effective CISO/CEO relationship
- Getting board and executive buy-in for your security program
- Effective Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Incident response
- Product and application security lessons learned
- Legal Perspectives: Cyber Investigations, Ethics, and Evidence
- The Road to Becoming a CISO
- Developing Cyber Talent and working with HR
Attendees will have the opportunity to explore a variety of topics, in both security and management, and network with CISOs, SANS experts, and peers to gain an in-depth understanding of what it takes to succeed as a CISO.
Special Offers for All Attendees!
This offer reduces the Summit registration fee from $1,495 to $995 when purchased in conjunction with a full price 4-6 day course a savings of $500! The discount is automatically applied when the Summit and a qualifying course are both selected during registration.
Early bird course discounts do not apply with this bundle offer.
SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - Russell Eubanks
MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification
MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression™
Security Leadership Summit - Frank Kim
- Receive a discount of up to $400 for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, October 21, 2015.
- Receive a discount of up to $200 for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, November 4, 2015.
- No refunds available after Monday, November 23, 2015.