As an information security leader, you have a critical responsibility to your organization. You are expected to support the company's mission and stakeholders by managing a team of IT security professionals tasked with defending the organization from a constant stream of emerging threats. It's a tall order that requires vast technical knowledge along with a wide range of strategic and interpersonal skills.
The Security Leadership Summit's aim is for you to explore and take away ideas that will help you succeed in securing your organization. SANS will bring together top security leaders and experts for two days of in-depth talks loaded with crucial insights, experiences, and advice. During the event, you will have the opportunity to engage with top experts and network with fellow CISOs and security leaders. Time and again, we have been told by attendees that the connections made at the summit have been invaluable to their careers.
Topics and themes to be explored include: (Topics are TBD- the below was taken from last year's summit)
- Building an effective CISO/CEO relationship
- Getting board and executive buy-in for your security program
- Effective cyber threat intelligence
- Incident response
- Product and application security lessons learned
- Legal Perspectives: Cyber Investigations, Ethics, and Evidence
- The Road to Becoming a CISO
- Developing Cyber Talent and working with HR
After the summit, take one of five SANS courses and learn from the top experts in information security and management.