SANS is bringing a mix of cybersecurity courses to the Bay Area for SANS San Francisco 2016, November 27-December 2. Enhance your skills by taking advantage of SANS IT security, pen testing, security management, and forensics training loaded with practical tools and cutting-edge information. San Francisco is a wonderful and diverse city offering excellent restaurants, great weather, and plenty of evening activities to give your brain a rest!
Some of our courses are in alignment with DoDD 8140 requirements for Baseline IA Certifications. Many courses also have GIAC Certification attempts available.
Register for SANS San Francisco 2016, and you'll see why SANS is the most trusted source in computer security training, certification, and research. SANS training is well-known for being relevant and pragmatic. All SANS instructors are industry leaders who have proven they understand the challenges you face on a daily basis. Their real-world experience increases the practical value of the course material.
Here's what past SANS San Francisco attendees said about the value of SANS training:
"High quality training focused on the things you need to know." - Nick Dugan, UNIV of CA Merced
"Thoroughly enjoyed this training. Your knowledge and delivery style were superb. Thanks a lot." - Vivek Singh, HP
"Real and applicable information I can begin to use immediately upon my return to office." - Jeffery Green, BCBS of LA
"This course continues to round out my skill sets and reinforce some older practices I picked up but never knew why." - Charles Schultz, YRC Freight
From the Hilton San Francisco Union Square, you will have easy access to:
- Nob Hill - the geographic and economic high point of the city.
- Chinatown - the oldest Chinatown in North America, with great shopping and grocery stores and restaurants with pagoda roofs and dragon lamp-posts. Don't forget your camera.
- Shopping and entertainment spots are within walking distance. Get your Christmas shopping done while you are here!
- Touring the "City by the Bay" by historic cable car - a "must do" when in San Francisco. That's how you can get to Fisherman's Wharf and many other parts of the city.
- Golden Gate Park is beautiful with gardens, museums, and spectacular views of the bay.
- You can also take a cruise to Alcatraz and tour the famous prison or charter a fishing boat.
Come see for yourself - register today for SANS San Francisco 2016.