Mile high...mile deep, SANS IT security training!
When you attend SANS Rocky Mountain 2016 you will see the SANS promise in action - what you learn in the classroom you will be able to use immediately upon returning to the office.
Take advantage of the opportunity to put the skills you'll learn to practical use and join more than 76,000 GIAC certified professionals who make the IT security industry safe!
SANS Rocky Mountain 2016 takes place at the Embassy Suites Denver Downtown Convention Center campus located in the heart of downtown.
Our hotel has views of the Rockies, and all the activities that go with mountains are close at hand. With 300 days of sunshine a year and a blend of outdoor adventure and urban sophistication, this is a great destination for your training. Some of the things to do in and around Denver are:
- Museums - Children's Museum of Denver, Denver Art Museum, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, along with the Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Local Attractions - Larimer Square, Denver Botanic Gardens, United States Mint, and Coors Brewery Tours
- Recreation - Six Flags Elitch Gardens Amusement Park, Downtown Aquarium, Denver Zoo, and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Shopping - Tabor Shops, and the local 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, Denver Pavilions, Cherry Creek Mall, Park Meadows Mall, and Castle Rock Prime Outlet Mall
- Entertainment - Coors Field (Colorado Rockies), Buell Theatre, Pepsi Center (Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche), Mile High Stadium (Denver Broncos), Planetarium, Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Don't miss our SANS @Night evening talks that will enhance your training and are FREE to SANS Rocky Mountain 2016 registrants!
Here's what some of our alumni had to say:
'Very well rounded. Great that he (the instructor) was able to bring real world examples to class. Made the class flow smoothly.' - Robin Mahon, Kapstone Paper
'Run SOCs and this course will and does provide a gut check against what we are doing today.' - Tim Housman, General Dynamics Information Technology
'This course provides a good basis of knowledge and presents important tools which will be at the core of any intrusion analysis.' - Thomas Kelly, DIA
'This is one of the most complete technical courses I have ever taken. The Capture the Flag event really helped pull it all together.' - Thomas Hart, Hart Consulting
'This course continues to round out my skill sets and reinforce some older practices I picked up but never knew why.' - Charles Schultz, YRC Freight
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for cyber security education. So let your colleagues and friends know about SANS Rocky Mountain 2016. We look forward to seeing you all in Denver!
- Register with discount code 'EarlyBird16' and receive a discount of up to 400 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, May 18, 2016.
- Register with discount code 'EarlyBird16' and receive a discount of up to 200 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, June 8, 2016.
- If the order is not paid by the early registration deadline the discount amount will automatically be reduced to the next valid early registration discount amount.
- No refunds available after Wednesday, June 22, 2016.