We would like to welcome you to the Pacific Northwest for SANS Portland 2016! We are bringing our top courses and top instructors to Portland on August 8 - 13. SANS Instructors are the foremost experts and are the best at ensuring you will not only learn the material, but that you can also apply it immediately when you return from your training.
Four of our courses at SANS Portland 2016 are associated with a GIAC Certification. Complete your SANS training experience with a GIAC certification attempt; put the skills you'll learn to practical use and join more than 77,000 GIAC credentialed Information Security professionals worldwide.
Advance your career by enrolling in a master's degree or a graduate certificate program from the SANS Technology Institute - regionally accredited and eligible for most tuition reimbursement plans. Choose from a Master's of Science in Information Security Engineering or Information Security Management or one of four specialized graduate certificate programs in Cybersecurity Engineering, Cyber Defense Operations, Penetration Testing or Incident Response. Apply today!
Here is what our past attendees had to say about their SANS training experience:
'I knew that security was important. But this class (SEC401) impressed upon me that it should be intertwined in every aspect and not be an afterthought in a project--task.' - Glenn Dean, Elo Touch Solutions
'I feel like when I entered this classroom (FOR508) I was like a recruit, still wet behind the ears, but when I leave I'll be like a Special Forces sniper!!' - Jack Baylor, Qualcomm
'This is one of the most valuable courses (MGT512) I've taken with SANS, and that's speaking volumes.' - John Madick, Epiq Systems
'Sharp, experienced, engaging lectures in a structured, fast-paced format in SEC560. I can't wait to get back to work and try my new tricks.' - Margarita Jauregui, Intel Corporation
Our campus for SANS Portland 2016 is the DoubleTree by Hilton Portland.
Things to do in Portland all within 6 miles from the hotel:
• Oregon Zoo
• Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
• Portland Art Museum
• Pittock Mansion
• Moda Center - Home to the Portland Trailblazers
• Pioneer Courthouse Square
• Lan Su Chinese Garden
• Portland Japanese Garden
• Washington Park
• Portland Farmers Market
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. Don't miss this special SANS training event in Portland this October! We hope to see you there.
- Register with discount code 'EarlyBird16' and receive a discount of up to 400 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
- Register with discount code 'EarlyBird16' and receive a discount of up to 200 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, July 13, 2016.
- If the order is not paid by the early registration deadline the discount amount will automatically be reduced to the next valid early registration discount amount.
- No refunds available after Wednesday, July 20, 2016.