We are pleased to invite you to attend our new event in Pennsylvania with SANS Philadelphia 2016 on February 29 - March 5 at the Sonesta Philadelphia, located in downtown Philadelphia.
We have five of our top information security courses selected to provide you with the training and certification that you need to boost your career by learning from the best! SANS Instructors are industry professionals who will ensure that you not only learn the material, but that you will also be able to apply what you learn your first day back in the office.
Complete your SANS training experience with a GIAC certification attempt; put the skills you'll learn to practical use and join more than 71,000 GIAC certified professionals who make the cybersecurity industry safe. Earn your information security master's degree at SANS Technology Institute (STI). Take classes in Information Security Management (MSISM) or Engineering (MSISE). Apply today!
Philadelphia is family-friendly and a walkable city allowing you to easily get to historic neighborhoods and national treasures. In the upper neighborhood that the Sonesta Philadelphia calls home, you'll find:
- Franklin Square - one of the five original open-space parks planned by William Penn when he laid out the city of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Zoo - home to more than 1,300 animals. The 42-acre garden surrounded by the Frank Furness Victorian gates and gatehouses, are the same today as they were on the day it opened.
- Rittenhouse Square - one of the five original open-space parks planned by William Penn in the later 1700s
- The Franklin Institute - Pennsylvania's most-visited museum and is dedicated to a passion for learning about science by offering access to hands-on science education
- Reading Terminal Market - It's all here in Philadelphia's historic farmers market that has been used as a public market since 1860
- National Constitution Center - Visit the place where the United States Constitution is celebrated, debated and illuminated. Step inside and be inspired by what it means to be an American.
Here is what SANS alumni have had to say about their SANS training experience:
"This training is making me question my own beliefs, and it is full of logical, workable solutions. I will be challenging colleagues and their strategies when I return to work." - Anthony Usher, HMRC
"The instructor is engaging, the labs detailed, and the course material is thorough." - Elizabeth Murrell, Boston Medical Center
"It is a testament to the quality of the course and the instructor when at the end of the day you wonder where the time went." - Eric Bishop, GSA Office of Inspector General
"SEC504 really puts the state of things in perspective. We need to be proactive to combat the threats of the internet, and this course is a great place to start." - Jonathan Manafi, McIlhenny Company
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. Don't miss this special SANS training event in Philadelphia in late February! We hope to see you there.
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird16" and receive a discount of up to 400 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, January 6, 2016.
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird16" and receive a discount of up to 200 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, January 27, 2016.
- If the order is not paid by the early registration deadline the discount amount will automatically be reduced to the next valid early registration discount amount.
- No refunds available after Wednesday, February 10, 2016.