Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Offense informs Defense!
SANS Pen Test HackFest Training & Summit is coming back for another year of mind blowing and exciting hands-on learning opportunities! This year's HackFest Summit features two days of leading talks from top experts and then six days of hands-on, immersion-style pen test training in one of our nine courses to choose from!! Learn and develop your offensive techniques as you strive to better defend your environment. Whether you are a penetration tester, red team member, a forensics specialist, or defender, the techniques covered at HackFest represent the latest and most powerful attacks every organization needs to thwart.
In addition to world-class SANS cybersecurity training, the Pen Test HackFest schedule is packed with evening bonus sessions designed for you to build and strengthen your hands-on skills as well as network with fellow information security professionals!
- NetWars, NetWars, NetWars! This event will include THREE full evenings of SANS NetWars challenges, increasing the amount of NetWars time over a traditional SANS live training event. NetWars is an action-packed challenge environment where people can build their skills while having friendly and competitive fun. Participants can now play with up to 5 players on a team or they can continue to play solo.
- Coin-A-Palooza: Here is your chance to earn up to 5 SANS Pen Test Challenge Coins that are normally only available to the winners of the 6-day CtF in each of our courses. If you've ever taken a SANS Pen Test course and either earned your coin or didn't, this is your chance to earn up to (5) coins by participating in SANS NetWars.
- SANS CyberCity: SANS CyberCity is a 1:87 scale ICS/SCADA enabled model city, with 15,000 fiction residents, that need your help stopping nefarious hackers from wreaking havoc with the city's power grid, traffic lights, water reservoir, hospital, and more. This event will include a full evening session of CyberCity missions. This is one of the few annual events where you have hands-on access to the physical city.
- Super-Secret Field Trip: Last year's field trip to the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum was incredible. We had the entire Museum to ourselves and worked in teams to solve a series of crypto-challenges designed by the creators of NetWars. This year, we've got even bigger plans for an awesome experience full of learning and networking!
If the SANS Pen Test Hackfest Summit & Training 2016 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/02/2016 - 11/09/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Network Security|
|Other Industries:||Network Security, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.sans.org/u/bOH|
|Audience:||Red & Blue team members
Other security personnel who are first responders when systems come under attack.
|Notes:||- Register with discount code "EarlyBird16" and receive a discount of up to 400 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Tuesday, September 20, 2016.
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird16" and receive a discount of up to 200 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Tuesday, October 4, 2016.
- If the order is not paid by the early registration deadline the discount amount will automatically be reduced to the next valid early registration discount amount.
- No refunds available after Tuesday, October 18, 2016.
|Venue:||DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC-Crystal City|
|Venue Phone:||(301) 654-7267|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC-Crystal City|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/virginia/doubletree-by-hilton-...|
|Show Owner:||SANS Institute|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.