Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
"Hackers" - individuals who enjoy the intellectual challenge of creatively overcoming and circumventing limitations of systems to achieve novel and clever outcomes.
If this sounds like you, then please join us for SANS Pen Test Austin 2016 in Austin, TX from April 18.
Every organization needs skilled people who know how to find vulnerabilities, understand risk, and help prioritize resources based on mitigating potential real-world attacks. That's what SANS Pen Test Austin is all about! If you like to break things, put them back together, find out how they work, and mimic the actions of real-world bad guys, all the while providing real business value to your organization, then this event is exactly what you need.
This SANS training event isn't just for penetration testers & red team members; it is for any information security professional who wants to understand the mindset, tools, and techniques used by the ones who intrude where they don't belong.
What's special about SANS Pen Test Austin?
- SANS Training: Learn hands-on skills that you can directly apply the day you get back to your job. We have a course available for every level of information security practitioner, from SEC401 (Introductory) to SEC660 (Advanced Pen Test).
- The NetWars Experience (version 4.0): Enjoy three exciting nights of the SANS NetWars Experience, where you can have some fun while building serious InfoSec skills.
- Coin-A-Palooza: Earn up to five additional SANS Pen Test Challenge Coins (each with an integrated cipher challenge) based on your performance in the SANS NetWars Experience!
- IoT "Things" Night: We will have a collection of IoT "things" for you to try and find vulnerabilities in. We will walk through an introduction of how to extract and analyze firmware, and the types of bugs that are most commonly found.
- Ice Cream Day: No SANS event is complete without Ice Cream Day
- Much more...
I urge you to check out all the great stuff we are offering at this event. It's a truly special SANS training experience, and I hope to see you there!
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird16" and receive a discount of up to 400 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, February 24, 2016.
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird16" and receive a discount of up to 200 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, March 16, 2016.
- If the order is not paid by the early registration deadline the discount amount will automatically be reduced to the next valid early registration discount amount.
- No refunds available after Wednesday, March 30, 2016.
There may be many networking opportunities at the SANS Pen Test Austin 2016. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/18/2016 - 04/23/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Network Security|
|Other Industries:||IT, Network Security, Technology|
|Audience:||Leaders of Incident Handling Teams
Network and Systems Penetration Testers
Web penetration testers
|Venue:||Omni Austin Hotel Downtown|
|Venue Phone:||(512) 476-3700|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Omni Austin Hotel Downtown|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/austin-downtown|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.