Austin , TX 78701 Location map
SANS Digital Forensics & Incident Response Summit 2016
Top 4 Reasons to Attend
1. DFIR Focused Training - The event hosts only DFIR training classes SANS has to offer.
2. Summit Talks - The summit packed with trending talks and leading speakers covering the most innovative DFIR topics. Actually be able to speak and sit down to have a real discussion with some of the leaders in the field.
3. DFIR NetWars - Free if you sign up for a class: SANS DFIR NetWars is a hands-on, interactive learning environment that enables DFIR professionals to develop and master the skills they need to excel in their field.
4. Austin - Bring your team to learn during the day and enjoy 6th street in the evening with other DFIR friends and colleagues in the community. Time and again, we have been told that the connections in the industry made at the summit is the real value of an event like this.
There may be many networking opportunities at the SANS Digital Forensics & Incident Response Summit 2016. Find out more in the event details below.
Experienced Digital Forensic Analysts
Law enforcement officers, federal agents, or detectives
Information security professionals
Media exploitation analysts
Incident Response Team Leaders and Members
Security Operations Center (SOC) personnel and Information Security Practitioners
Red Team Members, Penetration Testers, and Exploit Developers
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird16" and receive a discount of up to 400 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, April 6, 2016.
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird16" and receive a discount of up to 200 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, April 27, 2016.
- If the order is not paid by the early registration deadline the discount amount will automatically be reduced to the next valid early registration discount amount.
- No refunds available after Tuesday, May 31, 2016.
Exhibitor Information +