Arlington , VA 22202 Location map
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
SANS Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit & Training 2017
Join SANS at this innovative Summit as we focus on enabling organizations to build effective cyber threat intelligence analysis capabilities.
Most organizations are familiar with threat intelligence, but have no real concept of how to create and produce proper intelligence. The 2017 Summit will focus on specific analysis techniques and capabilities that can be used to properly create and maintain Cyber Threat Intelligence in your organization. Attend this summit to learn and discuss directly with the experts who are doing the CTI analysis in their organizations. What you learn will help you detect and respond to all ranges of adversaries including some of the most sophisticated threats targeting your networks.
If the SANS Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit & Training 2017 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Law enforcement officers, federal agents, or detectives
Information security professionals
Media exploitation analysts
Incident Response Team Leaders and Members
Security Operations Center (SOC) personnel and Information Security Practitioners
Red Team Members, Penetration Testers, and Exploit Developers
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird17" and receive a discount of up to 400 USD for any 4-6 day course or up to 300 USD off the Summit, paid for by Wednesday, December 7, 2016.
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird17" and receive a discount of up to 200 USD for any 4-6 day course or up to 150 USD off the Summit, paid for by Wednesday, December 28, 2016.
- EarlyBird Discounts cannot be combined with any other discount offer.
- If the order is not paid by the early registration deadline the discount amount will automatically be reduced to the next valid early registration discount amount.
- No refunds available after Friday, December 30, 2016.
Exhibitor Information +