Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The automotive industry is in an era of exciting change and innovation. Vehicles are more connected than ever and feature technologies that dramatically enhance user experience and safety. However, this unprecedented wave of automation presents new and unique cybersecurity challenges. Recent high-profile car hacking demonstrations highlight the fact that modern automobiles are inherently vulnerable and connected computing platforms, and as a result, automotive cybersecurity professionals are dealing with new and difficult challenges in an ever-evolving security landscape.
SANS will hold its inaugural Automotive Cybersecurity Summit to address the specific issues and challenges around securing automotive organizations and their products. Join us for a comprehensive look at automotive assembly, industry suppliers, embedded systems, and safeguarding extended customer and product data. The Summit will include two-days of in-depth presentations from top security experts and seasoned practitioners, hands-on learning exercises, and exclusive networking opportunities.
Topics will include:
- Cyber-physical attacks on vehicles
- Information sharing
- Embedded systems and mobile communications
- Researcher demonstrations
- Criminal hacking for data
- Industrial espionage
- Industrial Control System attacks
There may be many networking opportunities at the SANS Automotive Cybersecurity Summit 2017. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/01/2017 - 05/08/2017|
|Primary Industry:||Network Security|
|Other Industries:||IT, Network Security, Technology|
|Audience:||- Cybersecurity Engineers
- IT Architects
- Automotive engineers & designers
- Cybersecurity Researchers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Penetration Testers
- Insurance Representatives
|Notes:||- Register with discount code "EarlyBird17" and receive a discount of up to 400 USD for any 4-6 day course or up to 200 USD off the Summit, paid for by Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
- Register with discount code "EarlyBird17" and receive a discount of up to 200 USD for any 4-6 day course or up to 100 USD off the Summit, paid for by Wednesday, March 29, 2017.
- EarlyBird Discounts cannot be combined with any other discount offer.
- If the order is not paid by the early registration deadline the discount amount will automatically be reduced to the next valid early registration discount amount.
- No refunds available after Wednesday, April 12, 2017.
|Venue:||DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Detroit Downtown Fort Shelby|
|Venue Phone:||(301) 654-7267|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||SANS Institute|
|Show Manager:||SANS Institute|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.