Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The SAF National Convention will explore the rich history of forestry, land stewardship, and the connections that unite all who create, manage, use, and conserve forests and associated resources to meet desired goals, needs, and values.
Event attendees are respected scientists, senior government and industry officials, heads of firms and agencies, university deans and professors, nonprofit organization leaders, and others from across the United States and the world.
• Affordably reach more than 1,400 professionals in a cost-effective manner, with the
visibility and awareness that you demand
• Educate qualified professionals about your products through scheduled presentations
• Dramatically increase your exposure in the competitive marketplace through the
assertive marketing of exhibitors to our 12,000 members
• Visit one-on-one with attendees during networking breaks, lunches, and events in the
• Develop and build business relationships
• Launch new products in a high-profile venue
• Show the profession that you are active, interested, and committed to serving the
forestry and land management markets
Do You Offer These Items?
You need to sponsor/exhibit if you provide:
• Aerial photography and equipment
• Animal control products
• Apparel and footwear
• Arborist and urban forestry supplies
• Biomass, bioenergy, and biofuels
• Carbon accounting/offset
• Terrestrial and nonterrestrial communication equipment
• Computer software and equipment
• Ecological restoration and regeneration services
• Employment opportunities (public and private)
• Environmental services
• Erosion control products
• Finance, insurance, or investment services
• Field testing and diagnostic equipment
• Fire control management services and equipment
• Forestry consulting services
• Forestry education
• Forest information management systems
• Forestry-related publications and research
• Forestry tools and equipment
• GIS and mapping products
• GPS equipment and services
• Handheld data collectors
• Harvesting and logging equipment
• Herbicides, fertilizers, and chemical applications
• Imaging and spatial analysis software and related hardware
• Laptop PCs - hardened or rugged
• Laboratory and field diagnostic equipment
• Markers and signs
• Measurement, survey, and analysis tools
• Remote sensing and satellite imagery
• Safety equipment
• Seeds, seedlings, and seeding services
• Tree care and maintenance products and services
• Tree paint and markers
• Tree shelters and protectors
• Water measurement and analysis tools
• Weather measurement and analysis tools
The Society of American Foresters (SAF) is the national scientific and educational organization representing the forestry profession in the United States. Founded in 1900 by Gifford Pinchot, it is the largest professional society for foresters in the world. The mission of the Society of American Foresters is to advance the science, education, technology, and practice of forestry; to enhance the competency of its members; to establish professional excellence; and, to use the knowledge, skills, and conservation ethic of the profession to ensure the continued health and use of forest ecosystems and the present and future availability of forest resources to benefit society. SAF is a nonprofit organization meeting the requirements of 501 (c) (3). SAF members include natural resource professionals in public and private settings, researchers, CEOs, administrators, educators, and students.
There may be many networking opportunities at the SAF National Convention 2019 - Society of American Foresters. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/29/2019 - 11/03/2019|
|Other Industries:||Agriculture, Agriculture - Horticulture|
|Audience:||Reach forest management professionals and scientists coming from all types of forestry-related fields, including forest operations, forest engineering, biology, ecology, wildlife management, aquatic restoration, social sciences, and more.|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Show Owner:||Society of American Foresters|
|Show Manager:||Society of American Foresters|
|Sponsorship Details:||Through sponsorship of this unique event, your organization will be promoted to nearly 1,500 participants, opening the door to new customers, collaborators, and supporters.
Multiple sponsorship levels are available. We will work with your organization to create a sponsorship package that meets your needs. Contact us for more information today!
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$1,575||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Career Fair Table||$200||Water:||n/a|
|Prices are subject to change.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.