Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The SAE 2014 World Congress assembles the best talent in the automotive industry; experts, management teams, engineers, and executives alike gather to collaborate and address these current challenges, celebrate evolution and achievement over the last 100+ years, and promote the multitude of opportunities fundamental for a successful future.
While the industry continues to evolve, one thing remains constant – around every corner new possibilities exist; relationships evolve into partnerships…what once seemed innovative becomes the standard…the impossible becomes possible. By Creating New Possibilities at the 2014 World Congress, together we will shape the future of the automotive industry.
This exclusive opportunity is limited to companies who accept the "Innovators Only" challenge and have proven to be top industry innovators and solution providers. The Innovators Only Exhibition supplies the perfect venue for engaging a qualified audience of reviewers, collaborators, and customers.
Benefits of Exhibiting
Why should your company take the "Innovators Only" challenge?
- Participate in a focused and exclusive event that captures worldwide attention
- Unmatched opportunities to position your company as an innovative technology thought-leader
- Accomplish more with less time out of the office with this concentrated three-day event
- Enjoy a level playing field - exclusive exhibiting opportunities for industry innovators only
- Your product/solution will be reviewed by an influential Executive Panel of OEM and Technical Experts as well as Automotive Engineering International (AEI) Editorial Staff
- Priority consideration for coverage in both AEI and the SAE World Congress e-Daily communications
- Expanded product/solution profile in the Congress Event Guide and on the online exhibitor listing - including premiere logo placement
- Receive valuable one-day badges - connect with your customers pre-event and host them at Congress with one-day customer badges - includes lunch ticket, reception on exhibit floor, access to technical program
SAE International is a global association of more than 138,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series.
There may be many networking opportunities at the SAE World Congress 2014 - Society of Automotive Engineers. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/08/2014 - 04/10/2014|
|Other Industries:||Automotive Conferences, Business, Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Notes:||Attendees by Job Title:
12% Marketing/ Sales
5% Corporate Executives
Engineer Job Type Breakdown:
34% R & D
28% Product Design
27% Engineer Management
|Venue Phone:||(313) 877-8777|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||150 (Previous Year)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||SAE International|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Sponsorship Details:||Your company can take advantage of one of the many
customizable sponsorship opportunities available at SAE 2014
World Congress. When your company/brand is associated
with an unforgettable event or activity, you not only
enhance the attendeeâ€TMs experience, but your exposure to the
engineering community as well.
The SAE World Congress Sponsorship Program offers a variety of high visibility packages to meet any budget. Become a sponsor today and be recognized for your commanding position as a leader in the industry.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Poster Display||$2,750||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Turnkey Package||$7,500||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 20' Complete Turnkey Package A & B||$12,500||Generator:||n/a|
|20' x 20'||$30,000||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.