The SAE 2017 Noise and Vibration Conference and Exhibition is the premier technical event dedicated to mobility noise, vibration and harshness. Held biennially, this conference serves as a forum for leading automotive, commercial vehicle, and aerospace professionals to share the latest technologies surrounding NVH, and sound quality. The following topics related to vehicle design, engineering and testing will be the focus of the event:
- Heavy Vehicle and Vehicle Exterior
- Numerical Methods
- NVH Measurement
- Passive and Active NVH Control
- Standards, Process and Perspectives
- Vehicle Subsystem NVH
- Commercial and Specialty Vehicles
Benefits of Attending
- Gain a full understanding of NVH and sound quality issues related to vehicle design, engineering and testing
- Learn about the latest trends and solutions in the marketplace
- Exchange ideas with leading experts and industry peers from around the world
- Visit with emerging organizations and innovative technology providers in the field
Showcase your organization's latest products or innovations as an exhibitor at the SAE 2017 Noise and Vibration Conference and Exhibition. Put your brand in front of key decision makers at the only industry event focused on noise, vibration, and harshness.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Debut your products and services in a technology-focused environment
- Network with a high-level, decision-making audience from government, industry, and academia
- Expand business opportunities through cost effective exhibit packages, and participation as an attendee
SAE International is a global association of more than 138,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series.
This is a biennial event.
Held in conjunction with NOISE-CON 2017
28% Design, Testing, Consulting, and R&D Services
24% Parts & Components Supplier
17% Tier 1 Supplier/Tier 1 Systems Integrator
6% Heavy Duty incl. Heavy Truck, Military, Rail, & Marine
3% Aerospace incl suppliers, commercial, regional
1% Specialty Vehicle
47% Engineering incl. R&D, Product & System Design & Development, & Engineering Management
7% Corporate Executive incl. Purchasing
7% Testing, Validation & Certification incl. Management
1% Manufacturing & Production, QA/QC incl. Management
Increase your organization's brand recognition and distinguish yourself as a leading industry expert. Be a sponsor at the SAE 2017 Noise and Vibration Conference and Exhibition. High-visibility sponsorships are cost-effective, powerful solutions for increasing your on-site presence. Select from a variety of sponsorships to fit all budgets.
Have another idea? We can create a customized option that will help you achieve your goals.