Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
With the start of new vehicle powertrains such as hybrid, electric and fuel cell vehicles; all thermal management systems, including mobile air conditioning systems, require new concepts to provide passenger compartment heating and cooling, as well as heating and cooling of batteries and cooling vehicle fuel systems.
The SAE Thermal Management System Symposium continues to expand and enhance its programming content to focus on environmental regulatory requirements and the technologies to meet them. Leading experts from the United States, Europe, and Asia will speak about cutting-edge thermal management technology and regulation compliance strategies.
Benefits of Attending
Attendees from around the globe have gained many benefits from attending the SAE Thermal Management Systems Symposium.
- Education about the latest thermal management and alternative refrigerant technology and regulations in the industry
- Ample networking opportunities to make connections with key players and experts in the field
- Access to high-level, decision-making audience from industry, academia, and government
Why Should You Attend?
Attendees range from engineers to industry executives—will learn valuable solutions and strategies on how to navigate current thermal management challenges and regulations such as:
- Regulations dictating changes to vehicle performance and emission release
- Need to evaluate new hybrid and electric vehicles
- Need for industry standards to define increased load on the engine of a vehicle due to air conditioner usage, which reduces fuel efficiency and increases CO2 emissions
Put your brand, products and services in front of the leading authorities and decision-makers from industry, government, and academia as they explore the latest in thermal management systems and automotive refrigerant technology, regulations, and solutions.
The conversation centering on emissions and direct energy consumption regulatory issues has heated up greater than ever before. This symposium represents the perfect opportunity to interact and network with other Mobile Air Conditioning (MAC) professionals from OEMs, academia, chemical companies and more.
The Thermal Management System Symposium is a growing exhibit opportunity that you can't afford to miss.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- The best high-level, decision-making audience from both industry, academia and government
- Numerous opportunities to network with decision makers who are interested in all aspects of thermal management systems
- Cost-effective, value-added space packages for exhibitors
SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries.
If the SAE 2020 Thermal Management Systems Symposium is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/06/2020 - 10/08/2020|
|Other Industries:||Automotive Conferences, Business, Energy, Engineering, Manufacturing, Recycling / Sustainability|
|Audience:||Previous attendees have come from many different types of organizations, including Tier 1 suppliers, OEMs, chemical companies, and academia.
Product design engineer
Executives / management
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||SAE International|
|Show Manager:||SAE International|
|Sponsorship Details:||Showcase your company in a neutral, technology-driven environment to an audience comprised of those most knowledgeable on the science and technology on thermal management and mobile air conditioning systems through sponsorship packages and displays. Take advantage of this opportunity and learn more about SAE International's customizable list of sponsorship packages today.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.