Washington , DC 20001 Location map
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
SAE 2017 Light Duty Emissions Control Symposium
This event will provide attendees with the opportunity to experience presentations and share in discussions regarding emissions control of both diesel and gasoline light duty vehicles.
Topics for this year's event will include discussion of and industry reaction to CARB and EC emission regulations as well as CAFE standards and the latest EPA Tier 3 emissions and fuel regulations, mandated from 2017. These Tier 3 regulations address multiple techniques to emissions reduction; from vehicle design standards to fuel content requirements. and offer a common method of testing and analysis to ensure consistent and qualified results. The symposium will focus on how mandated vehicle emissions are being reduced via vehicle design, powertrain design, aftertreatment, and fuel content and development.
Ensure your organization is prepared to meet and exceed regulatory pressures and market demands for cleaner more efficient vehicles.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear and discuss the latest efficiency-boosting combustion technologies as developed for both the light diesel and gasoline engine segments.
- Learn how engine developers are applying these emerging technologies and what results have been achieved, to date.
- Understand the nuances and story behind new legislation and regulations pertaining to emissions control, safety and energy conservation will enable engineers to better develop solutions to meet these emerging requirements.
- Develop professional relationships through networking and interaction with individuals from OEMs, academia, supplier companies and government institutions and broaden SAE's rapport with global engine technology companies.
- Learn the opportunities and challenges with the Environmental Protection Agency (EFA) Standard and to interact and directly ask regulators and peers questions and discuss these challenges and opportunities.
SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries.
There may be many networking opportunities at the SAE 2017 Light Duty Emissions Control Symposium. Find out more in the event details below.
Warrendale, PA, USA - Headquarters
400 Commonwealth Drive
Warrendale, PA 15096
Program and project managers
Research and development
Generate brand recognition and visibility to this highly targeted attendee mix. SAE offers a variety of solutions to enhance your company's presence at the SAE 2017 Light Duty Emissions Control Symposium. Logo placement, lead generation, media exposure, address attendees, promotion items etc. can help generate NEW sales and build NEW partnerships as well as reinforce your brand in the marketplace. Choose a pre-packaged sponsorship or collaborate with Megan McCoy to create a custom sponsorship.
Exhibitor Information +