San Diego , CA 92108 Location map
Doubletree Hotel San Diego Mission Valley
SAE 2017 Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Technologies Symposium
The SAE 2017 Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Technologies Symposium is the source for current and forward-looking hybrid and electric vehicle technology advances, providing industry developments from prominent representatives of OEM and supplier companies.
This must-attend event for engineers, managers, researchers and designers delivers clear and concise technical information, lively discussions, and ample networking opportunities to learn and connect with the companies, industry experts, and technology specialists from the entire supply chain of EV, HEV and EREV vehicles.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
- Keynotes delivered by PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS
- A planned technical agenda focused specifically on the LATEST IN HYBRID & ELECTRIC VEHICLE TECHNOLOGIES
- Networking and interaction with PEERS WORKING ON SIMILAR PROJECTSand with similar successes and challenges
Put your brand, products and services in front of the leading technical authorities in the Hybrid & Electric Vehicles industries. Generate new sales leads and build visibility for your company in this growing technology.
Start the conversation surrounding hybrid and electric vehicle technology advances with leading OEMs and suppliers. This symposium represents the perfect opportunity to interact and network with other engineers, researchers, and designers from OEMs, suppliers, academia and more.
SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the SAE 2017 Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Technologies Symposium? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Warrendale, PA, USA - Headquarters
400 Commonwealth Drive
Warrendale, PA 15096
- Hybrid, electric and alternative fuels technology engineers/consultants
- Engineering managers
- Automotive service technicians
- Regulators from EPA and CARB
- Marketing and sales
- Government officials
Key Areas of interest
- Alternative Fuels Technology
- Body Design & Styling for Hybrid Vehicles
- Component Improvement
- Electric Motors Development
- Electric Vehicle Technology
- Fuel Cells
- High- Efficiency Engines
- Hybrid Vehicle Technology
- Motor Sports Contribution
Attendee Job Function:
61% Engineering incl. R&D: Product & System Design & Development; & Engineering Mgmt.
9% Corporate Executive
4% Testing Validation & Certification incl. Mgmt.
2% Manufacturing & Production QA/QC incl. Management
Exhibitor Information +