Knoxville , TN 37915 Location map
SAE 2017 Additive Manufacturing Symposium
Get the latest information on innovations, technical advances, products, applications and market issues. Deepen your knowledge of the challenges and solutions associated with the advancement of Additive Manufacturing (AM) technologies and processes. Network with the diverse community working on AM and with the manufacturers that implement and use AM. Identify new applications and potential new product design opportunities PLUS gain an understanding about designing products for AM.
The SAE 2017 Additive Manufacturing Symposium presents:
- Projects and business cases in AM—solutions realized through the implementation of the technology
- Features and benefits and capabilities of 3D industrial-type printers
- Designing for 3D—how and why it is different and the implications
- Development and specifications in AM materials
- Status and activities in AM standards development
- How and why AM will affect your product development, testing, quality assurance, and manufacturing
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
- A frank and revealing evaluation of current AM technology and a preview of what is changing and developing in design, manufacturing, and materials.
- Discussion of the technology as it relates specifically to the automotive and aerospace industries
- Networking and interaction with PEERS WORKING ON SIMILAR PROJECTS and with similar successes and challenges
Decision-makers will be looking for the latest innovations, technical advances, products, applications, and solutions. Here is your opportunity to get in front technical and engineering professionals, business developers, quality and manufacturing experts and leaders - all concerned with the design, production, development, and implementation of additive manufacturing and associated technologies.
- Showcase your products
- Get in front of engineers and technical professionals who specify and purchase
- Gain visibility in this expanding technology arena
Let SAE help you create a customized exhibit and sponsorship plan to put you in front of customers and prospects.
SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the SAE 2017 Additive Manufacturing Symposium? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Warrendale, PA, USA - Headquarters
400 Commonwealth Drive
Warrendale, PA 15096
Engineers-research, design, product, system design-seeking insight on utilizing AM to streamline product development
Manufacturing engineers assessing the value of AM in their specific applications
Engineering managers who oversee product development and manufacturing and must ensure objectives are met within budget and on time
Academia including researchers creating the next generation of AM technology
Business development professionals looking to gauge the ROI of investment in, and the development of, an AM program
Exhibitor Information +