Baltimore , MD 21202 Location map
Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore
Rummler Process Methodology (RPM) Seminar 2014
Overview: The basis for this workshop is the world's best-known approach to process improvement, pioneered by Geary Rummler at Motorola in the 1980's and taught by one of his key project leaders. The primary focus of this workshop is practice with tools and methods. The RPM methodology for defining, analyzing, designing and implementing process improvement are taught through a series of exercises, simulations and applications to real processes and to a variety of case situations. The teaching approach gives participants maximum hands-on experience in using the tools and techniques. The underlying theories on which RPM is based are not covered in detail; instead, class participants complete a pre-reading that walks them through a case example Participants come away with the world's most comprehensive toolkit for process improvement projects.
Why should you attend :There are many tools and concepts for process improvement and management, but without an adequate grounding in the program that originated BPM, you may not be adequately equipped to conduct large-scale improvement efforts. Unless you are knowledgeable about the critical success factors for effective business process improvement, you are likely to risk failure because of the many pitfalls and challenges of this difficult discipline.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- How to scope a process improvement project
- How to organize a process improvement project
- How to analyze an existing process and identify performance issues
- How to conduct a process analysis review
- How to create a strategy for the Design phase
- How to design an improved process
- How to determine the readiness of the organization for change
- How to achieve agreement to the to-be design
- How to manage the detailed design of the process components
- How to structure and manage implementation
Who Will Benefit:
- Process Excellence Specialists/Consultants
- BPM Specialists
- Process Owners
- Global Process Officers
- Performance Improvement Experts
Don't wait to register for the Rummler Process Methodology (RPM) Seminar 2014. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Exhibitor Information +