Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Rock Stars of Software Defined Environments
Rock Stars of Software-Defined Environments provides you with an opportunity to get high-level insights into today’s hottest topics surrounding Software Defined Environments from leaders in global enterprise. Learn the key enablers for the effective use of software-defined machines. How to conquer the security challenges of next-generation, software-defined data centers. What major enterprise is doing to implement software-defined networks in large infrastructures, and how to be technology agnostic. How to perpetually improve the mobile user experience regardless of network speed or device sophistication. The role that OpenAPIs, OpenFlow, and OpenStack play in software-defined environments.
What You'll Learn
What are the key enablers for the effective use of software-defined machines? What's working? What needs work?
How to conquer the security challenges of next-generation, software-defined data centers.
How to implement software-defined networks in large infrastructures.
How to be technology agnostic and never be blindsided by a new technology again.
How to perpetually improve the mobile user experience regardless of network speed or device sophistication.
Disruptions about to result from the technical and market evolution of enterprise storage technology, servers, and networks.
The role that OpenAPIs, OpenFlow, and OpenStack play in software-defined environments.
Speakers & Topics:
- Jai Menon, VP and Head of Dell Research, Chief Research Officer, Dell
- o Disruptive Trends: Evolution of Enterprise Storage, Servers and Networks through 2020
- Kenneth Spangler, SVP IT & CIO, FedEx Ground and FedEx Freight Systems
- o Business and Enterprise Architecture in an Increasingly Connected World
- Steve Orrin, CTO, Federal Division, Intel
- o Taking On the Security Challenge in Software Defined Data Centers
- Matt Denesuk, Chief Data Science Officer, Noodle.ai (formerly with GE Software)
- o Avoiding Critical Mistakes in Software Defined Machines
- Constantine Polychronopolous PhD, VP and CTO, Service Provider Platforms, Citrix Systems
- o Delivering the Mobile Internet Through Fast & Smart Networking
- Jim Aralis, Chief Technology Officer and Vice President of R&D, Microsemi
- o Software Defined Networking in Infrastructure
There may be many networking opportunities at the Rock Stars of Software Defined Environemts. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/27/2016 - 09/27/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9am - 5pm, cocktail reception 5pm - 7pm|
|Other Industries:||Software, Technology|
|Audience:||Ideally suited for C-Level Executives, Analysts, Directors and Managers, Computer Scientists|
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Reston|
|Venue Phone:||(703) 709-1234|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Sponsorship Details:||Sponsorship Contact
For more information and to secure your sponsorship and/or exhibit space, please contact:
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.