San Jose , CA 95113 Location map
San Jose Convention Center
Now in its 12th year, RoboBusiness is the international gathering place for business and technology decision makers who want to profit from robotics transformation in their industries and professions. This year's event will address the most important current challenge of the robotics industry: growth. Join over 2,000 senior executives, investors and robotics experts from around the world who attend this event for the high-quality conference program, networking opportunities and exhibits.
RoboBusiness is the world’s most influential event dedicated to business transformation through robotics innovation.
Bringing together the brightest minds in robotics and business has never been more critical in our technology future and RoboBusiness does just that. Meet key members of international delegations, multinational companies, principle investors and robotics experts from around the world. Plus, over 46% of attendees are final decision-makers making significant choices about purchasing robotics solutions, investing in robotics or strategically partnering with robotics companies.
Five Reasons to Exhibit
1. Introduce your products and services to an elite audience of robotics professionals.
2. Reach key industry decision-makers, investors and professionals all in one place at the same time.
3. Acquire and generate the best-qualified sales leads and create long-term relationships.
4. Gain the competitive edge with increased market presence.
5. Build awareness: the next revolutionary robotics breakthrough could be your product or service!
Don't wait to register for the RoboBusiness 2016. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
EH Publishing, Inc.
111 Speen Street, Ste. 200
P.O. Box 989
Framingham, MA 01701-2000
Exhibitor Information +