Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The 2014 Risk Management for CRE Conference will bring together senior level executives in CRE to discuss the many facets of risk management in commercial real estate. This leading event will look to help banks analyze the current CRE regulatory environment to efficiently meet requirements, refine risk modeling to effectively stress test the CRE portfolio, and utilize loan workouts to manage risk while avoiding TDRs.
Attending this Premier marcus evans Conference will Enable You to:
- Evaluate the current status of the CRE market to determine areas for growth
- Maintain sound underwriting fundamentals in a high competitive environment
- Refine risk modeling techniques to better manage external pressures
- Ensure concentration risk management is a core competency to manage it effectively in growing portfolios
- Compare prevailing behaviors of CMBS players pre and post 2008 to forecast market pressures
If the Risk Management for CRE 2014: A Return to Risk is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/14/2014 - 01/15/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||01/14/2014 - 01/15/2014|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business, Real Estate|
|Audience:||C Level Executives, Managing Directors, EVPs, SVPs, VPs, Directors and Heads of:
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Credit Risk
- Real Estate
- Risk Management
- Loan Workouts
- Troubled Debt Restructuring
- Concentration Risk
- Mortgage Risk Management
- Portfolio Management
|Show Owner:||marcus evans|
|Show Manager:||marcus evans|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.