Banks have policies, processes and procedures in place to identify, evaluate, measure and report the financial risks that affect them in performing their functions and how such risk management plans are managed.
This webinar addresses financial risk management specifically in the area of Reserves Management and the auditing of the internal control processes in order to ensure appropriate operational risk management processes are adequate and effective.
Why Should You Attend:
Banking risk analysis has attracted major attention of recent years as a result of repeated and well-publicized failures associated with ineffective Risk Management.
This has seen frequent occurrences of sophisticated professional bankers experiencing sudden, unexpected, and devastating losses.
In many such events, post-mortems have shown the absence of adequate internal control structures to prevent or, at least minimise, the likelihood or impact of such management reserve anomalies.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• Objectives of reserve analysis management – reasons for holding and managing reserves
• A process approach to reserves management operations
• Financial and Market Risks – Currency risk; Interest rate risk; Credit risk; Liquidity risk
• Operational and Business environment risks
• Developing an appropriate risk management framework
• Pricing Fixed Income Instruments
• Auditing the portfolio investment process and risk systems
Who Will Benefit:
• Risk Management Personnel
Richard Cascarino MBA, CIA, CRMA, CFE, CISM, is a Past President of the Institute of Internal Auditors in South Africa, was the founding Regional Director of the Southern African Region of the IIA-Inc and is a member of ISACA and the American Institute of Certified Fraud Examiners (South African Chapter).
Richard is chairman of the Audit and Risk Committee of the Department of Public Enterprises in South Africa and is the author of several textbookson Governance, Auditing, Fraud Prevention and Data Analysis.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244