Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Join us for the Revolutionizing Nursing Education: Using Interprofessional Teams and Technology conference as we examine the changing landscape of higher education including disruptive technologies to transform teaching and learning, the growth of Massively Open Online Courses (MOOCs), new learning assessment models and the use of learning analytics for student progression and retention.
The health care system will face dramatic changes over the next decade. Interprofessional practice teams and the reliance on health information tools will be integral components of the transformation of health care. To prepare the healthcare workforce of the future, we need to reinvent the education of healthcare professionals.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Examine emerging trends in technology applications integrated in interprofessional educational practices.
- Discuss models for teaching team-based competencies and the use of health information technologies to support health professionals' practice.
- Identify strategies for the attainment of IPE competencies through the use of technology.
- Describe techniques to integrate various technologies into simulation.
- Discuss the evolution of educational delivery models using new technologies to reinvent the education of healthcare professionals.
AnaheimDisneyland, Beverly Hills, Universal Studios, San Diego... so many choices!
Come and experience the excitement and variety of the Disney theme parks! Of course, the greatest attraction in Anaheim is Disneyland, where you'll wind your way through the surprises and fun of more than 60 attractions including Star Tours, Splash Mountain, Indiana JonesTM Adventure, Pirates of the Caribbean, Mickey's Soundsational Parade, and "Fantasmic," a night time extravaganza of pyrotechnics and music.
Highlights & Benefits
- Three half-day Preconferences: Simulation-Based Education 101 at the West Coast University state-of-the art Simulation Center; Supporting Curricular Outcomes Through Strategic Integration of Simulation; and New Technologies in the Classroom: A Sanity Saving Approach.
- Full Day CNE Preparation Course Preconference.
- Poster presentations showcasing approaches to using technology within interprofessional education.
- Exhibits on new products and their best uses.
- Networking opportunities with colleagues and a nationally known expert faculty.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Revolutionizing Nursing Education: Using Interprofessional Teams & Technology.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/25/2013 - 07/27/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Full day|
|Other Industries:||Nursing, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||Nurses, MDs, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists|
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Orange County|
|Venue Phone:||(714) 750-1234|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||official hotel URL|
|Show Owner:||Contemporary Forums|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.