Boston , MA 02215 Location map
The Harvard Club
RetailAlts The 2nd Annual Advisor & Broker-Dealer's Forum
Alternatives are flooding the retail market – but do they really deliver on performance? Attend this enlightening event to find out how to make them work for you!
Financial Research Associates is pleased to announce the return of our RetailALTS SM 2nd Annual Advisor & Broker-Dealer’s Forum. We’ve brought this popular event to Boston with a new agenda that reflects the continued growth and development of retail alternative investments over the past year.
Through extensive research, we’ve developed an educational program specifically designed for advisors and broker/dealers looking to expand their alternative offerings. We’ll look at everything from the evolution of alternatives in the retail space to the distribution channels, performance, and strategies behind these investment options.
Our world-class speakers will lead you through the landscape of alternative investments available in the retail market so you can offer your clients a full range of investment options to meet their financial goals.
Topics at a Glance
- The Rise of Alternative Strategies and Asset Classes in the Retail Portfolio
- Advisor’s Guide to Accessing Alternatives
- The Evolution and Design of Liquid Alternative Mutual Funds
- Gaining Exposure to Alternatives with ETFs and ETNs
- Long/Short Equity Strategies
- Long/Short Debt Strategies
- Lower Volatility/Correlation Strategies
- Background Check - Due Diligence and Performance Measurement for Alternative Investments
- Trends in Asset Allocation – Positioning Alternatives within a Portfolio
- Achieving Diversification through Global Macro Strategies
- Profiling Illiquid Alternatives- Are They For Everyone?
- “Alternative” Alternatives- Gaining Steam?
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the RetailAlts The 2nd Annual Advisor & Broker-Dealer's Forum.
Exhibitor Information +