Key Take Away:
This webinar will teach you about the most common mistakes made during compilation and review engagements, because for every mistake (deficiency) noted in a peer review time must be spent in remediation and possibly even new education or even worse penalties.
For any of us who perform attestation functions, peer review is part of our world. The peer review process is a requirement for us to maintain the highest level of compliance with our professional guidance.
Why Should You Attend:
Each year, dozens of common deficiencies are discovered in compilation and review engagements, as a result of peer review. Do you know the difference between minor deficiencies and major deficiencies? Do you know how to avoid these common mistakes? Find out what the most common deficiencies are and how to avoid them in this extremely practical and informative webinar.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
• Overview of peer review
• Examples of minor engagement deficiencies
• Examples of major engagement deficiencies
• Identifying matters, findings and deficiencies
• Recurring deficiencies – SSARS procedures
• Recurring deficiencies – reports
• Recurring deficiencies – accounting matters
• How to avoid common mistakes
• Identify common deficiencies in compilation engagements
• Identify common deficiencies in review engagements
• Avoid common mistakes in compilation and review engagements
Who Will Benefit:
• Accountants in Public Practice
• Accountants who perform Attest Functions
• Finance Attorney
• Compliance Managers and Officers
• Risk Managers and Officers
Candace Leuck began her professional career with Ernst & Young and has audit experience in various industries including manufacturer, automobile dealerships and securities brokers. She earned her Masters of Professional Accountancy from Clemson University and has held Certified Public Accountant designations in both South Carolina and North Carolina. Candace has been giving presentations, seminars, and webinars to audiences for over 30 years as well as teaching in university classrooms. She has been in consulting practice for the past ten years, specializing in new business formation, cash flow excellence, bankruptcy policy and proceedings, and lean environment consultations.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400