Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Readiness Expo will be held in eleven cities across the country, starting in December of 2013, through 2014. Each city will host at least 3 days of events for singles and families, learning to prepare for any type of event. You will learn preparedness skills, how to be self reliant, how to determine what supplies you and your family will need and of course, basic survival skills that will be crucial when a catastrophe strikes.
Natural disasters, man-made events and global unrest, can trigger panic and disrupt our social or political order without warning. Preparing for such emergencies can help you and your family survive if ever an event occurs.
The Readiness Expo is working with a team of companies including SMG-Events, Inc (Survival Media Group), Trade Show Logic, and YesEvents for a robust class schedule, featuring classes for every age group, beginning at age 5 and up. Individual and family survivalists can learn techniques designed for every skill set. The classes for children are not only intended to help teach them preparedness skills as well, but gives parents the opportunity to shop while your children learn valuable skills during each of the shows.
Each city will provide at least 100+ exhibits, 15+ classes and have an attendance marketing goal of at least 7500 attendees through aggressive advertising beginning at least 45 days prior to each show. The Readiness Expo is sure to be in a town near you in 2014, so come and check us out!
Why attend the Readiness Expo? Simply Stated.
No Survival Preparedness Plan = DEAD MEAT!
Statistics consistently show that DEATH among victims of disaster mostly occurs by:
3. The Elements
4. Ignorance of Survival Preparedness
By attending an event such as the Readiness Expo, you will learn how to become an experienced “prepper” (and learning from mistakes) to show the correct way to become prepared in the most economical way. Exhibitors
What You Will Need to DO!
You want to make sure that you have enough food (on your survival food list), water, and prepper-supplies for each person under your protection for at least 6-12 months, if not more (for family, friends, etc.). Also, you should DEFINITELY have an off-grid power plan, which will allow you and your family to operate at 100% survival efficiency – which could be the difference between life and death – LITERALLY! Off-Grid Power is the most underestimated catalyst to a GREAT survival preparedness plan.
So what is a survival preparedness and why should I invest lots of money into something that I probably wont need?
What You And Your Family Will Learn While Attending The Readiness Expo!
Survival Preparedness Skills Being Taught At Readiness Expo….
1. Do you know what the 37 Critical Survival Food List Items You Need to Horde? We will answer that question in our “Survival Food Class” For Adults and Children (in 2 Separate Classes).
2. Do you know Food Storage Techniques? Find out over 10 different methods on Food Storage again for adults and kids.
3. Do you have or know how to Harvest, Purify and Store Water for the long-term? Most people think they know how to purify water, but the true test should not happen in a forced situation, but rather by taking our “Water Purification Class”
4. Do you have an Off-the-Grid Power Plan (minimal solar or wind skills)? This is an Adult Only class.
5. Do you have Survival Techniques for Survival Gardening? This is probably one of the most fun classes that a family can attend. It also shows children the importance of learning how to successfully become a survival gardener, by taking our “Survival Gardner Class” Taught with Adults and Children together.
6. Do you know how to Spot a Food Crisis before it strikes? Most people do not understand that when a food crisis hits, that more than likely your response will be too late to compensate for such a crisis. Learn how to spot this at our “Food Crisis Class” For both adults and children alike.
7. Security- Really this category of preparedness really should be listed first. But, security can include lethal and non lethal means of protecting you and your family. Firearms, security products, and more will be on display at the show. Gun vendors will be available to help you find the right products available. Firearm dealers are limited to only 25% of the entire booth selection on the floor. This show will only allow 25% of the vendors to be gun and ammo dealers to guarantee that the show remains a survival show and not a gun show.
Get Ready…Get Set…. and Survive!
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Readiness Expo? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/20/2013 - 12/22/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Fri-Sat 10am-9pm, Sun 9am-5pm|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||12/20/2013 - 12/22/2013|
|First Move-In Date:||12/19/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Health & Fitness|
|Other Industries:||Consumer Health, Food & Fitness, Health & Fitness, Local Shows & Fairs, Miscellaneous|
|Audience:||All ages and income levels.|
|Notes:||Police, Fire, EMS and Military receive free entry with valid ID. Classes and demonstrations on survival and preparedness for all ages!|
|Venue Phone:||(970) 619-4000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||174|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Manager:||Eric Fischbach|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Sponsorship Details:||Sponsorships available, contact for more details.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Multi-Show Discount||Contact for Details||Generator:||Yes||Price:|
|Larger Booths||Contact for Details||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.