San Diego , CA 92106 Location map
Holiday Inn San Diego - Bayside
Rapid Response: When Minutes Count - San Diego
This comprehensive two-day course will provide the bedside nurse and members of the Rapid Response Team with the tools necessary to recognize clinical deterioration and avert failure to rescue. The course will begin with an overview of the Rapid Response System (RRS) and the subsequent development of Rapid Response Teams (RRTs). This is followed by an overview of the roles for the bedside caregiver and members of the RRT. Detailed scenarios will be presented that will challenge the attendee to critically think through the process of assessment, identification of the problem and then strategies for management.
Program Learning Outcomes
This program prepares the learner to:
- Identify early warning signs of clinical deterioration.
- List the indicators for the implementation of the Rapid Response System.
- List appropriate assessment and differentials for selected clinical crises.
- Discuss current evidence-based management strategies.
- Evaluate current research results for the Rapid Response System.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Rapid Response: When Minutes Count - San Diego. Find out more in the event details below.
Exhibitor Information +