Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Overview & Attendee:
Source New Ideas and Products to Improve Quality and Profitability
Meet with the top suppliers showcasing the newest tools and technologies to ensure quality, reduce costs, and streamline manufacturing processes.
No matter what product you manufacture, Quality Expo Texas will equip you with fresh ideas and new technologies to eliminate waste, improve your processes, reduce costs, and meet customer needs.
See the Newest Products and Find Real Solutions in Every Category:
- Automatic Gaging Equipment
- Calibration Equipment & Services
- CMMs and DMMs
- Data Collection Equipment
- Electronics Test & Inspection
- Handheld Gages
- Linear Measurement Equipment
- Materials Test Equipment
- Quality Software
- ...and much more!
The spectrum of manufacturing industries relevant to Quality Expo participants is well represented in Texas. Quality assurance and control is critical to the success of advanced manufacturing in the United States. Quality Expo Texas features the entire spectrum of products, systems, and solutions for efficient, effective quality assurance/control to help manufacturers meet the challenges of today’s global economy. This show is the must-attend industry event for manufacturing and production professionals sourcing the very latest in test, measurement, inspection, control software solutions, and much more.
• Transportation products, including vehicle assembly, automotive parts, and aviation/aerospace manufacturing represent a nearly $40 billion industry.
• The state’s 4,384 fabricated metal product manufacturing establishments–the largest number for any category–produce a broad scope of goods valued at $32.6 billion.
• Machinery building, a $35 billion industry, is the fifth largest manufacturing sector in Texas.
• The $18.6 billion aviation and aerospace manufacturing market is considered to be a high-growth category cultivated by state and regional economic development groups.
• Medical product manufacturing is a $5 billion industry and includes medical devices, electromedical, and electrotherapeutic equipment and systems.
About UBM Canon:
Our signature co-location event strategy has resulted in the most effective design and manufacturing events in North America, where key professionals with active projects connect with thousands of leading suppliers. UBM Canon trade shows for the manufacturing industry include co-located events in Anaheim, CA, Philadelphia, PA, Chicago, IL, Orlando, FL, Charlotte, NC, Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston, TX, Boston, MA, Minneapolis, MN, Toronto, ON, and Montreal, QC.
Co-located events: PTX Texas, ATX Texas, Design & Manufacturing Texas, Quality Expo Texas, Contract Manufacturing Expo, Texas Pack, PlasTec Texas, Aerocon, Sustainability in Manufacturing
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Quality Expo Texas 2013? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/15/2013 - 10/16/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Manufacturing - General|
|Other Industries:||Manufacturing, Manufacturing - General, Technology|
|Audience:||This show is the must-attend industry event for manufacturing and production
professionals sourcing the very latest in test, measurement, inspection, control software solutions, and much more.
|Venue Phone:||(832) 667-1400|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Show Owner:||UBM Canon|
|Show Manager:||UBM Canon|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Call for details.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
For additional information, or to reserve exhibit space, please contact: