Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The ONE2ONE Summits are a unique business experience that will transform the way you conduct business in today’s competitive marketplace.
ONE2ONE Summits are a proven, results driven, and will deliver on your return on objectives within a compact time investment and an immersive business networking environment. They will offer unmatched networking with pre-arranged face-to-face meetings in a resort setting with exclusive accommodations, meeting facilities, dining experiences, and world-class service.
Build Strategic Relationships. Gain Critical Industry Insights. Network with Peers.
The Public Safety ONE2ONE Summit, presented by ISC, is a unique business forum that will transform the way you conduct business in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Valuable business interactions in 2.5 days.
- Save considerable time and effort conducting business.
- Enhance business outcomes.
This invitation-only relationship-building allows law enforcement and public safety professionals to:
- Meet one-on-one with leading solution providers to learn about the latest security and safety products and technologies to enhance your law enforcement and public safety operations.
- Learn critical industry insights from industry experts to innovate and improve your law enforcement operations.
- Benefit from unmatched networking with peer to peer idea sharing.
The Public Safety ONE2ONE Summit is an unmatched sales opportunity. It provides access to qualified law enforcement and public safety professionals from top tier city, county, state and sheriff’s offices. These professionals are sourcing pre-RFP for upcoming projects within their department for new security and safety technologies and services.
The Public Safety ONE2ONE Summit will:
- Reduce your cost per lead.
- Shorten your sales cycle.
- Expedite/streamline your sales process.
If you have cutting-edge security or safety product or technology and would like to meet face-to-face with law enforcement and public safety professionals who need your solutions, you are invited to sponsor the summit as solution provider.
Solutions providers will receive:
- Focused and Customized Pre-arranged Meeting with Quality Public Safety and Law Enforcement Professionals: You will meet one-on-one with quality delegates who are actively sourcing pre-RFP and looking to purchase your products or technologies within 18 months.
- Meeting Space Area at the Venue: All solution providers receive a semi-private meeting area in a ballroom of the venue. The meeting space comes with a table and chairs as well as a branded sign so you can hold your one-to-one meetings in a quiet and semi-private area. You may bring in additional branding and product into your space as well.
- Custom Post Summit Delegate Analysis: Post event, you will benefit from even more industry intelligence around your delegates within a custom analysis that will recap and evaluate all your one-on-one meetings. This analysis is proprietary to the Public Safety ONE2ONE Summit and will give you further insights into how to close your sales and position yourself for additional sales in the future.
Solution Providers showcase the following product categories:
- Body-worn Cameras
- Outdoor Perimeter Protection
- Access Control
- Mass Notification
- Video Surveillance
- Data Storage and Transmission
- Security Services & Consulting
- Outdoor Perimeter Protection
- Contingency Planning
- Intrusion Detection
- Incident Management
When you become a solution provider at the Public Safety ONE2ONE Summit, you will experience a transformative business event with meaningful business connections to successfully enhance your business outcomes.
If you have a cutting-edge security or safety product or technology and are looking to showcase it to qualified law enforcement and public safety officials actively sourcing pre-RFP for projects within 18 months, you need to learn more about the Public Safety ONE2ONE Summit.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Public Safety ONE2ONE Summit 2016.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/13/2016 - 06/15/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Mon, 1-6:30pm; Tues, 8am-4:40pm; Wed, 7am-1:30pm|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/14/2016 - 06/15/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Tues, 9-10:25am, 11:30am-12:55pm, 2-3:25pm, 3:35-4:40pm; Wed, 9-10:25am, 10:45am-12:10pm|
|Primary Industry:||Law Enforcement|
|Other Industries:||Business, Government, Law Enforcement, Safety|
|Audience:||Public Safety and Law Enforcement Professionals|
|Notes:||Delegates [Attendees] will be pre-screened to ensure they meet the criteria and that the summit can meet their business objectives.
To be hosted, delegates must meet the following criteria:
Purchasing authority for your department
Actively sourcing pre-RFP for upcoming projects within 6-18 months
Commitment to attend the 2.5 day summit
Delegate job titles include:
Chief of Police
Assistant Chief of Police
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Director of Information Technology
Chief Technology Officer
Information Technology Supervisor
Police Technology Officer
Chief of Public Safety
|Venue:||Boca Beach Club|
|Venue Phone:||(888) 564-1312|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Boca Beach Club|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.bocabeachclub.com/|
|Show Manager:||Reed Exhibitions USA|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.