Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
This seminar is designed to provide the healthcare provider with a comprehensive review of Psychiatric–Mental Health Nursing Principles. The principle objectives of the course include enhancing professional nursing practice in Psychiatric–Mental Health Nursing as well as providing an outline for nurses preparing for the Psychiatric–Mental Health Nursing Exam. The course follows the outline and core curriculum recommended by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Case presentations will be presented to enhance critical-thinking skills and enhance knowledge of evidence-based practice in psychiatric settings.
Program Learning Outcomes
This program prepares the learner to:
- Describe principles of professional nursing practice in Psychiatric–Mental Health Nursing.
- Review concepts that provide the foundation for Psychiatric–Mental Health Nursing practice.
- Discuss diagnostic criteria and assessment tools utilized to differentiate Psychiatric–Mental Health disorders across the lifespan.
- Identify therapeutic interventions and treatment modalities in Psychiatric–Mental Health Nursing.
- Recognize special populations at risk for developing Psychiatric–Mental Health complications.
Don't wait to register for the Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing Exam Review. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/19/2017 - 01/20/2017|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Day 1: 8 am to 5 pm | Day 2: 8 am to 5 pm|
|Primary Industry:||Mental Health / Psychiatry / Psychology / Counseling|
|Other Industries:||Mental Health / Psychiatry / Psychology / Counseling, Nursing, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||$175|
|Venue Phone:||(952) 967-6972|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hyatt Regency Bloomington-Minneapolis|
|Conference Hotel URL:||https://bloomington.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html...|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.