The No. 1 Trade Show Site in the U.S.

Menu
×
EVENT DATE
Mar 2015
M T W T F S S
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031
Apr 2015
M T W T F S S
0102030405
EXPO DATE
Mar 2015
M T W T F S S
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031
Apr 2015
M T W T F S S
0102030405

Venue

Hyatt Regency Chicago 151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago , IL 60601
Location map
Type: Indoor - Hotel

HOTEL DEALS

Booking.com

TRAVEL DEALS

Expedia.com

Partners

exhibitus success by design Remington Hotels

PSDA15: P2P Solutions Summit - Print Services & Distribution Association

Hyatt Regency Chicago
B2B 1,000 80+

EVENT DESCRIPTION

Some information may be missing. EIA was unable to reach the event manager.

Event Overview:

PSDA’s signature annual event is the must-attend event for distributors and manufacturers that want to partner to deliver powerful solutions for end-user customers.

This event features qualified industry attendees and more than 80 industry solution providers partnering to network, exchange ideas and create customer value and solutions.

Exhibitor Information:

Exhibitors will feature products including:

  • Web-to-Print Solutions
  • Variable Data Printing
  • Direct Mail Solutions/Services
  • Commercial and Digital Printing
  • Social Media Marketing
  • SEO/SEM/Web Development and Analytics
  • Email Marketing
  • E-commerce
  • Mailing and Fulfillment Services/Envelopes/Labels
  • Plastic/Paper/Vinyl Cards
  • Promotional Products

Why PSDA15?

PSDA's signature annual event is the must-attend experience for distributors and manufacturers who want to partner to deliver powerful solutions for end-user customers. the event features qualified industry attendees and more than 80 industry solution providers partnering to network, exchange ideas and create customer value and solutions.

Attendees Are:

  • Print Distributors
  • Print Consultants
  • Advertising Agencies
  • Design and Marketing Firms
  • Designers
  • Direct Marketers
  • Promotional Products Distributors
  • Print Buyers

Attendees Look For:

  • Commercial and Digital Printing
  • Promotional Products
  • Technology Compannies
  • Direct Mail Solutions/Services
  • Direct Marketing Companies
  • Web-to-Print Solutions
  • Variable Data Printing
  • Social Media Marketing
  • SEO/SEM/Web Development and Analytics
  • Email Marketing
  • E-commerce
  • Mailing and Fulfillment Services
  • Envelopes/Labels
  • Plastic/Paper/Vinyl Cards

About PSDA:

PSDA IS...

  • A broad network of supply chain partners representing hundreds of companies and thousands of active participants collectively accounting for more than $5 billion in annual sales. 
  • Comprised of 70% distributors and resellers of print, marketing and related services with the remaining 30% representing printers who sell actively to the trade as well as suppliers of marketing, technology, promotional, packaging, direct mail and related solutions.
  • A valuable resource to companies of all sizes seeking to grow by connecting with like-minded professionals in the industry and extending the set of solutions they offer to their customers.

Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the PSDA15: P2P Solutions Summit - Print Services & Distribution Association? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.

EVENT CONTACTS

Sign Up for FULL Membership and Log In to access Event Contact Information.

EVENT DETAILS

Primary Industry:
Printing - Signage
Other Industries:
Business, Distribution, Manufacturing, Printing - Signage
Audience:
-Print Distributors
-Print Consultants
-Advertising Agencies
-Design and Marketing Firms
-Designers
-Direct Marketers
-Promotional Products Distributors
-Print Buyers
Notes:
Show Owner:
Print Services & Distribution Association (PSDA)
Sponsorship: Yes

Exhibitor Information +

Booth Details:

Booth Size
Booth Cost
8' x 10' PSDA Member
$3,100
8' x 10' Non-Member
$4,100
Amenities
Electricity:
Yes - Unknown Price
Water:
n/a
Generator:
n/a
Marketing Vehicles Allowed:
Call
Services
n/a
Show Owner
Print Services & Distribution Association (PSDA)
Prospectus PDF Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF

floor plan

MORE events +

BUSINESS+
HEALTH CARE+
MANUFACTURING+
TECHNOLOGY+

Display Makers

Promo Makers

2017: 2,575 Trade Shows
2018: 575 Trade Shows
© copyright since 2008 All Rights Reserved eventsinamerica.com
2,027
page views