Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Overview & Attendees:
At the PRSA 2013 Travel and Tourism Conference, discover nimble approaches to make the most of your staff, budget and time, while staying on top of changes in the media, market and technology. Join colleagues in Memphis at the premier travel and hospitality event to:
- Strengthen your programs' value with expert insight on where to deploy your resources.
- Master the latest tools and tactics to address the issues that matter most.
- Discover practical responses to current challenges from leading public relations practitioners and national media.
Reasons Why You Should Attend the PRSA 2013 Travel and Tourism Conference
- Increase the value of your current programs with the latest, cost-cutting strategies.
- Discover which innovative tools you need now, and which can wait for Q1.
- Receive research on current industry trends and what's on the horizon.
- Hear game-changing presentations on topics ranging from the best approach to responding to crises online to mobilizing brand advocate consumers.
- Connect with leading practitioners, media and thought leaders on the issues that matter most during industry roundtables.
- Update your social media plan with strategies to help you connect with your target audience and best position your professional services.
- Take in a 360 degree view of the current state of the industry by networking with a large cross-section of communications colleagues, including agency public relations practitioners, media and communicators for travel, and hospitality organizations.
PRSA is a community of more than 21,000 public relations and communications professionals across the United States, from recent college graduates to the leaders of the world’s largest multinational firms. Our members represent nearly every practice area and professional and academic setting within the public relations field. In addition, there are more than 10,000 students who are members of the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) at colleges and universities here and abroad.
Don't wait to register for the PRSA Travel and Tourism Conference 2013 - Public Relations Society of America. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/21/2013 - 05/24/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business, Travel|
|Audience:||Public Relations and Hospitality, Travel & Tourism Professionals|
|Venue:||The Peabody Memphis|
|Venue Phone:||(901) 529-4000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||The Peabody Memphis|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.peabodymemphis.com/...|
|Show Owner:||Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)|
|Sponsorship Details:||Become a Travel & Tourism Conference sponsor and generate new business opportunities through:
Contact with Industry Executives. PRSAâ€TMs Travel & Tourism Section partners with the Society of American Travel Writers (SATW) to present this premier conference for Travel & Tourism communications professionals. Industry PR executives and key media who attend will discuss leading issues affecting business.
Insight Into Professional Challenges and Objectives. Sponsors are encouraged to attend conference sessions to find out firsthand what their target customers want.
The Opportunity to Promote Vendor Services. Our members rely on a variety of vendors to enhance best practices â€" a conference focal point.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Sponsorships are available.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.