Overview: This webinar has been built on a foundation of accepted best practice and has been significantly enhanced to deliver results which maximize the opportunity, reduce non-contributory cost creeping into the end state plus the normal associated time and direct cost delays at a project level. Delegates will understand how to deliver a customer centricity project, identify a needs framework that the customer has only partially identified and deliver to a greater level of performance excellence and consistency than the traditional best practice approaches.
Webinar contributes to becoming a top project manager. Clearly webinar by itself does not make “the ultimate project manager” – there needs to be some natural capability as well alongside with more training. The best project managers we have seen possess the traits documented below. This training workshop can give project managers capability that no other workshop can deliver:
- Taking responsibility for the successful customer outcome as well as the project outcome. Traditional best practice is still output focused. This misses massive opportunity
- The business case is no longer the sole domain of the business sponsor. The business case needs to be aligned to the delivery of the successful customer outcome and supporting processes need to be aligned to that outcome so non-contributory work is eliminated from the future state. The project management needs to have responsibility for ensuring that alignment as the business often does not have the skills to do this by them selves. The delivery of this makes project impact considerably greater
- Another area which best practice misses is the whole subject of stakeholder. This workshop introduces the attendee to unpacking understanding and beliefs that traditional qualification misses plus the language of influence with rapport building.
- Align these next practice thinking with best practice and there is every chance you have all the skills to become a top 2% project manager.
Why should you attend: Studies show that between 40%and 70% of projects under-perform and fail to deliver the full potential of the business opportunity:
- The degree of missed business opportunity is often never known as the business case is often not optimized for maximum business value
- Between 25% and 40% of a company's cost base is non-contributory work. New initiatives often are never process optimized and existing change projects are failing to identify the necessary cost base improvements
- The best practice approach where project manager is responsible for delivering outputs and business as usual responsible for the outcome is a fundamentally flawed concept.
- Future state projections often are not represented by process. This is also a serious flaw as the future state process often contains complexity, cost and negative outcome that the underlying project never identifies.
- Too few project/programme managers possess the influence and selling skills necessary to deal with the tougher issues resulting in compromises, cost and delay therefore missed opportunity
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Project Management Basics
- Principals, Themes and Processes
- Building a Project Management Plan
- Building the Business Case
- Project Organization
- Managing Quality
- Management of Risk
- Change Control
- Progress Management
- Practical Implications of Delivering a Project
- Stakeholder Management
- Influence and Leadership Skills
Who Will Benefit:
- Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Heads of Change
- Project Sponsors
Janne Ohtonen has delivered tens of challenging international change projects and programs, with double-digit performance enhancement in many of them. He holds three university degrees and is about to finish a Ph.D. Janne Ohtonen has contributed to a number of scientific research papers including developing organisation’s business process management capabilities and enterprise architecture. His approaches are acknowledged as thought leadership and used in a number of organisations today. Janne is a regular contributor all over the world to C-level roundtables, MBA courses and international conferences as keynote speaker. He delivers workshops in Project and Program management, Customer Experience Management, BPM, principles of leadership, innovation and change.
Janne believes that the most dramatic changes to organisations effectivity and performance comes through an alignment of customer experience to business processes, enterprise architecture and innovation. That requires both leadership and commitment, which he is willing to offer for you.
Quite few are prepared to go "that little bit further", but when you do - the results can be astounding. Imagine you have a proven professional on your side, who is always ready to take those extra steps!
Those who participate this training will get a free copy of Janne Ohtonen’s book called “You Think You Are Doing Well? Become a Winner With Customer Centric Process Leadership!” which is coming out in November 2013.
Live : $239.00
Corporate live : $479.00
Recorded : $289.00
Email ID: email@example.com/Support@eitaglobal.com
For more info click here
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Project & Programme Management Training - Webinar By EITAGlobal? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/28/2014 - 01/28/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||10:00 AM PST | 01:00 PM EST(90 minutes)|
|Primary Industry:||Business Technology|
|Other Industries:||Business Technology, Technology|
|Audience:||Who Will Benefit:
Heads of Change
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|No exhibiting at this event.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||No|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
We are EITAGlobal, a continuing professional education provider with a difference. We believe that coming from a responsible and professional continuing professional education provider in the IT industry space; our trainings have to carry a premier value.
We have devised a strategy of making trainings extremely effective and relevant by bringing Experts and participants across the table. In line with this philosophy, we ensure that a high proportion of our trainings are in the form of live, in-person seminars and Consulting.
To know more about us visit: www.eitaglobal.com