Denver , CO 80202 Location map
Residence Inn Denver Downtown
Process Safety Management for Food & Beverage Industry
The marcus evans Process Safety Management Conference for the Food and Beverage Industries will provide elucidation on the ever-changing PSM standard that could fundamentally alter industry practices. This conference will bring together key industry professional to create an environment for benchmarking and knowledge sharing, because a strong and compliant safety program looks different for every company.
- Analyze the fundamental elements that make up a solid PSM program and determine how to implement those across the enterprise
- Promote a process safety culture throughout the workforce to gain employee buy-in and mitigate incidents
- Emphasize the importance of managing ammonia attentively
- Integrate a thorough training system to ensure workforce competency and track performance
- Exceed OSHA requirements proactive compliance efforts and lessons learned
This premier conference will bring together SVPs, VPs, Directors and Managers from Food and Beverage manufactures, producers, suppliers and processes with responsibilities in Process Safety Management, Plant Management, HSE, Regulatory Compliance and other similar facets over the course of two and half days. Through hands-on workshops involving ammonia safety management, interactive roundtables discussing PSM requirements and 15+ other key sessions, delegates will walk away with an understanding of the fundamentals that form a solid PSM program.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Process Safety Management for Food & Beverage Industry. Find out more in the event details below.
- Engineering and more!
Exhibitor Information +