Allocations to private debt are growing as institutional investors are seeking attractive risk-adjusted returns in the current low interest rate environment. The number of private debt funds chasing these allocations is on the rise as well particularly in the US.
The inaugural Private Debt Investor Forum: New York, hosted by Private Debt Investor magazine will bring together a senior audience of debt fund managers, investors and advisors alike. It will explore the latest trends in the debt fund industry and how the top firms will deliver alpha to their investors.
The agenda will highlight:
• How LPs look at private debt within the alternative asset portfolio
• Senior loans as an investment option in challenging markets
• Alternative sources and structures of private debt; high yield, mezzanine or unitranche
• What’s the opportunity set for US debt funds in Europe? Is it still too early?
• Financing deals in today’s market
Positioned at the heart of the alternative asset class of private equity, Private Equity International is trusted to provide authoritative coverage the world over. We equip you with the numbers, the knowledge and the network to think and to act. To us, it’s much more than providing content: it’s about delivering information that makes a difference. Private Equity International: read, trusted and acted on by the world’s most successful private equity professionals.