Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
This event will focus on the commercialization of the technology, covering broadly organic, inorganic, thin film and flexible nanotechnologies. To that end, we have some of the world's largest user companies presenting on their needs and experience with printed electronics, and many are in attendance to learn how they can use these new technologies in their products. There will also be a combined tradeshow featuring over 150 exhibiting companies as well as 16 different Masterclasses covering Printed Electronics and all related technologies.
What to expect
- You will meet and learn from more end users here than anywhere else;
- You will be presented with the full, diverse range of technologies - pushing your knowledge depth in key fundamentals and expanding it in new related technologies;
- We go beyond PowerPoint: you will have hands on interaction with products and see them being manufactured.
- The event will provide an analytical, commercial outlook, taking into account market requirements, competitive technologies and development roadmaps.
More than 1,800 people will attend this event, now in its tenth year, to aid their critical business and technology development strategy decisions in this emerging, high growth topic.
The Printed Electronics tradeshow runs alongside the conference tracks and takes place on November 20 & 21 It will showcase over 150 exhibiting companies from over 20 countries, many demonstrating printed electronics in action.
Exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities at Printed Electronics Events (including 3D LIVE!) - Do you want to reach a market predicted to be worth $ 300Bn in 20 years? Exhibit at the printed electronics event that end users attend
Why Exhibit or Sponsor?
- Acknowledged by the Industry as the premier and longest established series of events, running for over 10 years
- Delivering more end user attendees than any other event, Printed Electronics USA is dedicated to organic, inorganic and printed technologies
- Meet and do business with over 900 - 1200+ unique attendees from 35+ countries. CEO/VP/Senior Executive Level
- Rapid attendee and exhibitor growth each year
- Reach over 250,000+ decision makers through alignment in our marketing and PR campaign
- A truly global event with attendees and exhibitors from throughout the value chain
- Post your press releases free on the most read news portal for the industrywww.printedelectronicsworld.com
- Subsidised exhibition packages for start-up's and academic institutions
- Discounts if you book our sister events Printed Electronics Europe and Printed Electronics Asia
One event covering the entire value chain including:
Radical New Printed Electronics Products
Healthcare & Bionic Man
Smart Substrates & Stretchable Electronics
Transistors & Logic
Roll-to-Roll Manufacture Challenges/Opportunities
Stretchable Electronics for Clothing
Organic & Inorganic Semiconductors
Graphene Carbon Nanotubes
Sensors & Actuators
IDTechEx www.idtechex.com is an independent leading authority on the market. Our research is the most quoted in the industry. We have been running tradeshows in the RFID and Printed Electronics sectors for the past 11 years. As an independent, we are able to partner with the broadest industry associations and publications globally increasing the visibility of the event and maximising your reach to your target markets. Winner of the 2006 Queens Award for Trade and celebrating over 11 years of excellence, you can trust IDTechEx to deliver.
Co-located Events: OLEDs LIVE!, Printed Electronics, 3D Printing Live!, Graphene LIVE!, Energy Harvesting and Storage USA
Covering the full breadth of emerging materials and components, with over 180 presentations and 150 exhibiting companies. Attendees have access to all shows
If the Printed Electronics USA 2013 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/20/2013 - 11/21/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/20/2013 - 11/21/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wed, 10:30am-7pm; Thurs, 10am-4:30pm|
|Other Industries:||Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology|
|Audience:||Meet and do business with over 900 - 1200+ unique attendees from 35+ countries. CEO/VP/Senior Executive Level|
|Notes:||Attendees by Job Title:
Senior Executive 45%
Attendees by Business Sector:
DSI* Supplier 24%
|Venue:||Santa Clara Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 272-6822|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hyatt Regency Santa Clara|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.santaclara.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html|
|Number of Exhibitors:||150|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$4,700||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|20' x 10'||$7,550||Water:||n/a|
|20' x 20'||$13,535||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Sales Account Manager
+ 44 (0)1223 813703
Event Sales Executive, Printed Electronics
49 3991 669 3591
Sales Director - Energy Harvesting Events
+44 (0)1273 900 810