Departs Seattle , WA 00000 Location map
Aboard Holland America's ms Westerdam
Primary Care Update: Cardiac Health, Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity and Related Disorders
This is a Live Lecture 7-Night Alaskan Cruise Conference Round-trip Seattle, Washington and is held aboard Holland America's ms Westerdam.
14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
14 Contact Hours
Physicians - $695
Other Professionals - $450
Plus the cost of the cruise.
Primary Care Physicians, Internists, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners
Program Purpose / Objectives
Following attendance at this educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Understand multi-hormonal regulation of glucose homeostasis and its role in management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
• Identify the Factors Contributing to the Metabolic Syndrome
• Review Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
• Identify the Adverse Effects of Inpatient Hyperglycemia
• Manage Inpatient Hyperglycemia
• Identify and Manage Cardiovascular Risk Factors
• Understand Energy Balance and its Role in Weight Management and Obesity
• Review the Options for Management of Obesity
Conference Sessions generally take place during the days at sea (as cruise itinerary allows) to avoid conflicts with Ports of Call or evening entertainment
There may be many networking opportunities at the Primary Care Update: Cardiac Health, Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity and Related Disorders. Find out more in the event details below.
Exhibitor Information +