San Francisco , CA 94103 Location map
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
Predictive Analytics World San Francisco
Welcome to Predictive Analytics World. PAW is the pure-play, cross-vendor conference covering the commercial deployment of predictive analytics. As such, it draws a unique pool of attendees, which consists largely of two main groups:
- Business leaders and decision-makers employing - or planning to employ - predictive analytics to solve business challenges
- Core practitioners tasked with deploying and operating predictive analytics tools
As the leading commercial event, PAW is the go-to place where top analytics vendors meet new clients. If your company wishes to raise the profile of your analytics solution, this conference is a natural fit.
Predictive Analytics World is the business-focused event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners. This conference delivers case studies, expertise and resources to achieve:
- Bigger wins: Strengthen the impact of predictive analytics deployment
- Broader capabilities: Establish new opportunities in data science
- Big data: Leverage bigger data for prediction and drive bigger value
There may be many networking opportunities at the Predictive Analytics World San Francisco. Find out more in the event details below.
Paul B. Gillis
Rising Media, Inc.
100 Waverly Street
Ashland, MA 01721
Core practitioners tasked with deploying and operating predictive analytics tools
Exhibitor Information +