This webinar describes and explains pragmatic studies and discusses why key Late Stage stakeholders are increasingly interested in pragmatic studies – and why, nevertheless, pragmatic approaches are still relatively rare in the area of RWE. The panel outlines operational modifications and adaptations of the main pragmatic study approach, such as community based studies, cluster randomized approaches, and ‘stepped wedge’ designs.
- What do we mean by ‘Real World Evidence’?
- Understand RWE needs of Late Stage stakeholders
- Understand why stakeholders are asking for pragmatic approaches and why they are still rarely performed
- Understand internal / external validity and efficacy vs. effectiveness
- Discuss nuances of pragmatic approaches such as cluster randomization, community based designs, or stepped wedge approaches
- Learn about the regulatory considerations when planning and conducting pragmatic studies
- Understand analytic considerations for evidence validity in pragmatic designs, versus non-interventional approaches using analytic techniques such as regression methods, propensity score matching, instrumental variables.
Don't wait to register for the Pragmatic Studies for Real World Evidence - Lifting the Veils. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/17/2016 - 03/17/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Clinical Pharmacology|
|Other Industries:||Clinical Pharmacology, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||FREE|
|Audience:||THIS PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR
VPs/Directors/Managers working within:
Real World Evidence
Comparative Effectiveness Research
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.