Colorado Springs , CO 80906 Location map
PPS Annual Conference 2014 - Private Practice Section of the American Physical Therapy Association
The PPS Annual Conference & Exhibition strives to provide the most current business management education available to Physical Therapists and their staff working in Private Practice business settings. Conference Speakers represent content experts in and outside of the industry. While some of the educational content comes from proprietary sources, all information provided to attendees is intended to be unbiased and non-promotional in all ways.
The Conference provides business growth and management education and exposure to the latest strategies for success. Get direct access to Physical Therapist practice owners and Administrators. Our attendees make the final purchasing decisions for their practices. As an exhibitor, you have an unmatched opportunity to help shape their buying decisions.
Who Should Exhibit?
• Therapy Product Manufacturers and Resellers
• Hydrotherapy Products
• Balance Equipment, Exercise Equipment
• Billing Services, Electronic Medical Record Companies
• Therapeutic Supply Manufacturers and Distributors
• Physical Therapy Networks
• Insurance Companies— Liability, Health, Disability, Retirement
• Healthcare and Practice Management Consultants
• Computer Hardware and Software Companies
• Fitness Products
• Professional Healthcare Associations
• Educational and Training Consultants
• Marketing and Market Research Firms
• Turnaround Consultants
• Finance Companies
• Professional Employers Organizations
• Employment Placement Services
• Other product and service suppliers to Physical Therapy, Medical, and wellness practices
The mission of the Private Practice Section is to Champion the success of physical therapist-owned businesses.
As leaders and innovators in the health care system, PPS members are empowered to achieve management excellence and financial success.
If the PPS Annual Conference 2014 - Private Practice Section of the American Physical Therapy Association is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
1055 N. Fairfax Street Suite 204
Alexandria, VA 22314
Therapists in Private Practice
â€¢ Practice Administrators
â€¢ Network Executive Directors
â€¢ Physical Therapist Assistants
â€¢ Rehab Agency Owners
â€¢ Home Health Care Agency Owners
â€¢ Rehab Professionals planning to
start their own practice
Private Practice Section of the American Physical Therapy Association
Exhibitor Information +