Why Exhibit with NETA?
Target Audience NETA hosts the only conference targeted directly at the electrical testing industry.
Premium Time No competing events or concurrent sessions. No standing around waiting for your window of opportunity — four hours of prime time with attendees!
Leads Key industry players on both sides of the floor. The best-of-the-best in exhibitors and a gold mine of business development prospects.
• Improve awareness of your organization
• Create new leads
• Establish or strengthen brands
• Launch new products
• Attract potential clients
• Strengthen and renew relationships with existing contacts/customers
• Meet with existing and potential suppliers
• Launch new concepts, products, and services through the New Product Forum
• Provide opportunities for feedback and test public opinion
The mission of the InterNational Electrical Testing Association is to serve the electrical testing industry by establishing standards, publishing specifications, accrediting independent, third-party testing companies, certifying test technicians, and promoting the professional services of its members. The Association also collects and disseminates information and data of value to the electrical industry and educates the public and end user about the merits of electrical acceptance and maintenance testing.
NETA is an association of leading electrical testing companies comprised of visionaries who are committed to advancing the industry's standards for power system installation and maintenance to ensure the highest level of reliability and safety.