POWER Engineering and the Oil & Gas Journal introduce POWER-GEN Natural Gas, an annual conference and exhibition targeting gas-fired generation related to the development of natural gas reserves in the Marcellus and Utica shales of the Appalachian Basin.
Participate in this event and join some of the top names in the energy industry to discuss the issues surrounding technology, operation, construction and maintenance of gas-fired power and production from unconventional hydrocarbon resources. POWER-GEN Natural Gas will offer insight into a rapidly evolving environment where discussion now centers on the growth of US production and probability of North American energy independence.
POWER-GEN Natural Gas is supported by the industry experts at Oil & Gas Journal,Unconventional Oil & Gas Report and Power Engineering, as well as its parent company, PennWell Corporation. For more than 100 years, these publications have collectively delivered timely news and expert, in-depth technical information on the global energy industry.
POWER-GEN Natural Gas offers vendors, suppliers and operators the opportunity to get their equipment and services before a distinct audience of key decision-makers in the power and natural gas sectors.
This unique and professionally organized event will attract senior decision makers, enabling you to make crucial contacts within the Renewable Energy industry.
• RAISE your company profile and awareness
• SHOWCASE products and technologies
• ACCESS the influential decision-makers over three days
• EXPLORE many business opportunities under one roof
• CREATE leads and lasting relationships with clients
• LAUNCH and products/services to a captive audience
• ESTABLISH or maintain a market presence
• STAY ahead of your competition
* Co-located with GenForum