Orlando , FL 32819 Location map
Orange County Convention Center
Power-Gen International Financial Forum 2014
The Financial Forum is co-located with Power Generation Week, the largest conference and exhibition for the power generation industry. The Financial Forum is designed to provide corporate-level project developers and financiers an exclusive venue to learn, network and do business.
The Financial Forum combines the learning and networking experiences of an industry-leading conference with the opportunity to do business one on one with the world’s top engineering, procurement and construction firms as well as hundreds of original equipment manufacturers and suppliers.
We know your time is valuable, so we have created a two-day conference that:
• Offers an intimate atmosphere in which industry leaders can network and freely discuss challenges and opportunities in the financing of new energy projects.
• Caters to specialists charged with financing renewable energy projects, assessing risk and exploring innovative funding mechanisms.
• Provides access to exceptional speakers in our keynote luncheon, plenary session and six conference sessions.
POWER-GEN International Financial Forum attendees have access to the POWER-GEN International, NUCLEAR POWER International and Renewable Energy World North America exhibit floors during exhibit hall hours including the networking receptions on the exhibit floor.
Power Generation Week Co-Located Events: Renewable Energy World Conference & Expo, Power Gen International, Power Gen International Financial Forum, Nuclear Power International, and GenForum.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Power-Gen International Financial Forum 2014. Find out more in the event details below.
PennWell Corporate Headquarters
1421 S. Sheridan Road
Tulsa, OK 74112
See the Event Exhibitors Section for Contacts
Insurers and related service providers
Professionals from Project Developer to Chief Financial Officer at:
- Independent power producers
- Unregulated utility units
- Public power utilities
- Municipal power utilities
- Cooperative power utilities
Estimated Attendance with the co-located events: 20,000
Exhibitor Information +