Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
POWDER COATING 2013 has been formulated to serve companies whose primary business is powder coating or those who are looking to use powder coating in the future. Already recognized as the leading resource for technical and applied technology forums as well as new product innovations and developments, this is your single best opportunity to meet and interact with the leading professionals from the powder coating industry.
POWDER COATING 2013 provides exceptional opportunities to make face-to-face contact with key coating professionals as well as introduce attendees to education and current and future trends. The event offers an in-depth and comprehensive technical program led by key representatives in the powder coating industry. Innovation, strategy and solutions to your manufacturing challenges are presented with more than 56 hours and 60 sessions on topics such as productivity gains in powder coating, coating expense reduction and much, much more.
Experience POWDER COATING 2013
- Qualified attendees with the power to buy
- Leading manufacturers,distributers, suppliers, and contractors
- Over 50 hours of educational sessions presented by industry leaders
- Opportunities to meet face-to-face with industry experts
- Networking opportunities designed to bring professionals together in an informal setting
Attend a First-Class, Must-Be-At Event
For the last 30 years, The Powder Coating Institute has become the industry's major trade organization bringing together leading experts in the industry. PCI brings experience from hundres of hours of workshops all over the country, as well as its partners from manufacturing to consulting, to produce a first-class, must-be-at event.
• Meet new buyers
• Increase brand awareness
• Do business with qualified buyers
• Your competition is there
On the Show Floor
• Exhibition - Features over 100 leading manufacturing and supplier companies
• Expo Exhibitor Passport – Drive even more attendees to your booth! Attendees are guaranteed to travel to your booth in order to enter to win a prize each day of the show.
• Product Showcase - Share your product’s features and benefits with prospective buyers, enhance your visibility, and drive traffic to your booth. Exhibitors who enter a new product will become eligible for the prestigious Product Innovations Award, which recognizes the top innovational product of the year.
• Live Auction – Introduced in 2012, this charitable event allows exhibitors to gain more recognition and lead the way by putting your company, products and services in front of a live audience to support the powder coatings industry.
The Powder Coating Institute's mission is committed to serving its members by promoting the benefits of powder coating technology.
PCI represents the North American powder coating industry, promotes powder coating technology and communicates the benefits of powder coating to manufacturers, consumers, and government.
Formed on May 1, 1981, as a non-profit organization, PCI works to advance the utilization of powder coating as an economical, non-polluting and high quality finish for your industrial and consumer products.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Powder Coating Show.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/08/2013 - 10/10/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Conference Hours: Tues, 8am-noon; Wed, 8am-3pm; Thurs, 8-11am|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/08/2013 - 10/10/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Tues, noon-5pm; Wed, 10am-5pm; Thurs, 10am-1pm|
|Primary Industry:||Coatings and Fabrication|
|Other Industries:||Coatings and Fabrication, Manufacturing|
Owner/Company Management/Corporate Executive
Product Design and R&D
Sales & Marketing
30% Owner/ Company Management/ Corporate Executive
19% Sales and Marketing
13% Foreman/ Leader/ Supervisor
9% Manufacturing Production
6% Product Design and R&D
1% Quality / Inspector/ Tester
Role In Buying:
NO ROLE 17%
|Venue Phone:||(314) 342-5036|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/stldt-renaissance-st-louis-grand...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||100+|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Powder Coating Institute (PCI)|
|Show Manager:||The Powder Coating Institute|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Sponsorship Details:||Powder Coating 2013 Conference and Expo is expected to attract 1,600 plus attendees all there to learn about powder coatings. Decision-makers from across the U.S. as well as internationally will be in attendance: business owners, company management, coating and finishing professionals, executives, sales and marketing representatives, engineers, supervisors, and much more.
Powder Coating 2013 is a first-class, must-be-at event and is the place for networking, inspiration, and education. In 2012, conference sessions were packed and exhibitors experienced significant booth traffic and high-quality attendees in their booths. Now, in 2013, set your company apart by becoming a Powder Coating Show sponsor.
The wide array of sponsorship opportunities Powder Coating 2013 offers allows us to help you find the most effective way to reach out to attendees and maximize your visibility at the conference.
All sponsors are recognized prominently before, during and after the conference as leading supporters of Powder Coating 2013.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Up to 600 sq. ft.||$24 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|600 sq. ft. or more||$20 per sq. ft.||Water:||n/a|
|Non-Member||$32 per sq. ft.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.