Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
PORTS ’16 is the fourteenth in what continues to be the premier port engineering Conference series in North America. The focus on port planning, engineering, construction, operations, and maintenance provides exhibitors opportunities to meet directly with port and agency professionals, practicing engineers and environmental specialists, and researchers.
• Port Planning & Operations
• Terminal Planning & Design
• Environmental Protection, Planning and Mitigation
• Navigation & Waterways
• Port Engineering Analysis
• Equipment & Systems
• Port Infrastructure
• Landside Connections
• Project Development
The Conference schedule is tailored to allow ample opportunities for participants to view the exhibits and become more aware of the breadth of services and goods available to the port industry. Exhibitors will interact with old and new industry contacts and clients in the Exhibit Hall, at informal social events, and during the technical tours. The expanded program for students and younger professionals also provides opportunities for recruiting the next generation of talented and energetic specialists in the field.
At PORTS ‘16, Exhibitors will have the opportunity to reserve space in a private room outside the hustle and bustle of the Exhibit Hall to present their products and services to a smaller, more intimate group.
WHY SHOULD YOU EXHIBIT AT PORTS '16?
- Get information on your products into the hands of the people who specify and purchase what you sell
- Meet the technical community that own, design, construct and maintain port facilities around the world
- Demonstrate the benefits of your products and services to those who specify, procure, or use them
- Network with leading members of the Ports and Harbors industry and gain their insights into future developments and trends for the industry
- Meet the next generation of talented and energetic specialists in the field and participate in our job fair
Promote Your Organization’s Products & Services:
PORTS ‘16 features a highly qualified audience to promote your products and services to:
• Port engineers and construction management professionals
• Ports and Harbors facility management
• Government agencies associated with maritime transportation, security, and national defense
• Contractors (e.g., marine, site development, ground treatment)
• Professionals from engineering and environmental consulting firms and private industry
• University researchers and students
Created in 2000, the Coasts, Oceans, Ports, and Rivers Institute (COPRI) is a semi-autonomous institute of ASCE that serves as a multidisciplinary and international leader in improving knowledge, education, development, and the practice of civil engineering and other disciplines in the coasts, oceans, ports, waterways, and riverine environments.
Founded in 1852, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) represents more than 144,000 members of the civil engineering profession worldwide and is America’s oldest national engineering society geared to the advancement of science and profession of engineering to enhance the welfare of humanity.
If the Ports 2016 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/12/2016 - 06/15/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/12/2016 - 06/15/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Sun, 6-8pm; Mon, 7:30am-3:30pm; Tues, 7:30am-12:30pm, 1:30-3:30pm; Wed, 7:30am-3:30pm|
|First Move-In Date:||06/12/2015|
|Other Industries:||Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Audience:||- Port engineers and construction management professionals
- Ports and Harbors facility management
- Government agencies associated with maritime transportation, security, and national defense
- Contractors (e.g., marine, site development, ground treatment)
- Professionals from engineering and environmental consulting firms and private industry
- University researchers and students
40% Technical/ Professional Manager
24% Sr. Manager
17% Middle Manager
16% Partner/ Principal
|Venue:||New Orleans Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(504) 581-1000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||New Orleans Marriott|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/msyla-new-orleans-marriott/...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||100|
|Show Manager:||Alliance Exposition Services|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Inline||$2,394||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Corner||$2,695||Water:||n/a|
|Prices increase after January 12, 2016.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
ABT, Inc. Polydrain - Trench Former
ACO Polymer Products, Inc.
Bellingham Marine Industries
Bright Light Systems, Inc.
C&C Technologies, Inc.
Cable Arm, Inc.
Cavotec USA, Inc.
Coast & Harbor Engineering, Inc.
COWI North America, Inc.
Creative Pultrusions, Inc.
DAVTEC Marine Inc.
Del Tank and Filtration Systems
DHI Water & Environment
Dynatest Consulting Inc.
Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc.
ESL Power Systems Inc.
Fugro Consultants, Inc.
Fyfe Co. LLC
Geotechnical Resources, Inc. (GRI)
Giken America Corporation
Golder Associates Inc.
Hayward Baker Inc.
High Tide Exploration
L.B. Foster Company
Marine Solutions, Inc.
MMFX Steel Corporation
Moffatt & Nichol
Musco Sports Lighting
Nicholson Construction Company
Orion Marine Group
PileMedic™ by QuakeWrap
PND Engineers, Inc.
Reid Middleton, Inc.
SF Marina Systems USA
Shannon & Wilson, Inc.
Simco Technologies Inc.
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
SonTek – a Xylem Brand
Taylor Engineering, Inc.
Tensar International Corporation
Tourney Consulting Group
Trelleborg Marine Systems USA, Inc.
Vector Corrosion Technologies
Vega Industries Ltd.
Williamette Valley Company
Williams Form Engineering Corp
WorleyParsons Canada Services Ltd.
Zalda Technology Corporation