Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Fresh Summit is large, well-attended, informative and exciting. Which makes it, in a word, efficient. It draws decision makers from every sector of the supply chain to one location, offering one of the best opportunities you’ll have all year to make an impression on the people you need to know most.
With 21,000+ industry professionals from 61 countries and nearly 4,000 buyers, Fresh Summit delivered Global Connections, Consumer Insights and Innovative Business Solutions.
It's your once-a-year opportunity to:
- Launch new products and services
- Increase company visibility
- Come face-to-face with key buyers
- Gather intelligence for benchmarking and new product development
- Extend your reach into new markets around the globe
What Fresh Summit Buyers Want to See:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables (domestic & imported)
- Organic Produce
- Floral Products and Services
- Processed Produce Items
- Packaging Materials and Services
- Packaging/Sorting/Sizing Equipment
- Merchandising/Display Equipment
- Dried Fruit and Nuts
- Transportation Services
- Labeling/Pricing Systems
- Fresh Herbs
- Salad Dressing and Sauces
Whom Fresh Summit Buyers Want to Meet:
- Grower-shippers and processors of fresh fruits and vegetables, flowers and plants, fresh-cut and value-added commodities, and organic and natural foods
- Suppliers and manufacturers of packaging, equipment, labeling, transportation, merchandising, and technology services
- Representatives from: 1) Marketing, trade, and promotional organizations, 2) Government agencies and minis, and 3) Educational institutions
*Please Note: In order to qualify for the member rate, your company must be a PMA member at the time your Booth Space Application is submitted and be a PMA member at the time of Fresh Summit. Not a PMA member? Visit http://www.pma.com/membership/ to learn about PMA member benefits and to join.
The Produce Marketing Association is the leading global trade association serving the entire produce and floral supply chains by enhancing the marketing of produce, floral, and related products and services worldwide. PMA members are buyers and sellers from every segment of the produce and floral supply chain.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the PMA Fresh Summit International Convention & Exposition 2013 - Produce Marketing Association.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/18/2013 - 10/20/2013|
|Other Industries:||Agriculture, Agriculture - Horticulture, Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Food / Beverage, Grocery / C Store, Horticulture, Marketing|
â€¢Processors of value-added products (bagged salads etc.)
â€¢Suppliers of equipment, packaging, technology, transportation, food safety programs, etc.
â€¢Foodservice Operators and Distributors
|Notes:||Total Attendance By Business Type:
31% Industry Service Providers
5% Promotional Organizations
|Number of Exhibitors:||900+ (Previous Year)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Produce Marketing Association|
|Show Manager:||Produce Marketing Association|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Member*||$33.00 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Non-Member||$49.50 per sq. ft.||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.