Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
For 25 years, PM Expo has led the way in providing strategies and solutions for managing and operating all types’ buildings for building owners, property managers, facility managers, building engineers, and interior designers along with architects, contractors, engineers, and specifiers.
Presented by Informa Canada, held concurrently with Construct Canada, DesignTrends, HomeBuilder & Renovator, and Concrete Canada, will take place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from Dec 4-6, 2013.
Participate with over 24,000 attendees and business leaders, 450 speakers and 1050 exhibits as you discover the leading strategies and solutions for managing and operating all types of building.
A Meeting Place for the Building, Construction & Design Industry
PM Expo is the industry's most important event for design and construction professionals, delivering all the products, resources, and educational tools your clients need to strengthen their operations. The 25th annual PM Expo will be held concurrently with Construct Canada, DesignTrends, Concrete Canada and HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo.
Reasons to Exhibit
Qualified Attendees for Local & International Markets
- Over 24,000 building design, construction, retrofit and management professionals from both the private and public sectors as well as building owners and property managers from all levels of government.
- Buyers of building products come from over 25 countries and regions including: United States of America, Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
- 100 professional Canadian associations attend the Show, and we invite these associations and their members to participate in the success of PM Expo in various ways, such as hosting their annual general meeting, awards gala or cocktail reception at the Convention Centre outside of show hours, making it more convenient for their members to attend.
- 65% of Show visitors are repeat visitors: the answers they are looking for are all at the Show.
- 35% of Show visitors are first time attendees: thousands of potential new customers are walking the Show every day.
- Exhibits have been sold out for the last 10 years.
- 20% of exhibitors have exhibited at the Show for 10 years or more: the high caliber of attendee keeps them coming back.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the PM Expo 2013 - The Property Management Exposition & Conference? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/04/2013 - 12/06/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||12/04/2013 - 12/06/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Building & Construction|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Building & Construction, Business, Construction Equipment, Design Services, Green Construction, Real Estate|
|Audience:||Over 24,000 building design, construction, retrofit and management professionals from both the private and public sectors as well as building owners and property managers from all levels of government.|
36.5% Property Management
16.6% Building Owner/Developer
16.6% Facility Management
9.7% Building Operations
5.5% PM Government
3.9% Real Estate Broker/Financing
3.8% Industry Professional
2.3% Asset Management
2% HVAC/Building Engineer
1.3% Interior Designer
0.7% Plant Manager
0.5% Municipal/Economic Development
Official/Real Estate Government
|Venue:||Metro Toronto Convention Centre|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 585-8000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||1,050 Exhibits|
|Show Owner:||Informa Canada|
|Show Manager:||Informa Canada|
|Sponsorship Details:||Increase your companyâ€TMs profile among thousands of building owners, developers, property managers, facility managers and building operators by becoming a sponsor of PM Expo.
Each Sponsorship offers targeted promotional opportunities that have the potential to reach over 24,000 attendees before, during, and after the Show.
PM Expo sponsors will also benefit from exposure to the architects, builders, owners, property and facility managers, contractors, developers, engineers, renovators, and specifiers attending Construct Canada, DesignTrends, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, and Concrete Canada running concurrently on the exposition floor.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhbit space sold in increments of 100 square feet.||$31 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Corner||10% premium for corner locations||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.